BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Montana Fishburne Warns Girls Against PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:33pm
Bitch, duh.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 1:13am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

she forgot that she was black...this tactic just won't work for black girls.  you have to be like that horse face from teen mom farrah abraham...all of a sudden ppl want molds of her vagina?  really?

i would suggest she go to college but they will probably make her life a living hell there...idk what she can do...maybe get a job as a production assistant in Hollywood and hope she's good at it?

Y.E.P.  24/7  well she can be a video vixen chick with clothes on...or lack of...

can someone please tell me Y IN GOD'S HOLY GRACIOUS NAME how she even came or come to think of pursuing this disasterous line of work? and i really would like an answer...she had all the necessary means of $$$$$$$$$$$ to go to college and make something of herself...shoot i will call Larry up myself and tell him he can adopt my daughter and put her in college..Big smile

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 2:14am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

she forgot that she was black...this tactic just won't work for black girls.  you have to be like that horse face from teen mom farrah abraham...all of a sudden ppl want molds of her vagina?  really?

i would suggest she go to college but they will probably make her life a living hell there...idk what she can do...maybe get a job as a production assistant in Hollywood and hope she's good at it?

Y.E.P.  24/7  well she can be a video vixen chick with clothes on...or lack of...

can someone please tell me Y IN GOD'S HOLY GRACIOUS NAME how she even came or come to think of pursuing this disasterous line of work? and i really would like an answer...she had all the necessary means of $$$$$$$$$$$ to go to college and make something of herself...shoot i will call Larry up myself and tell him he can adopt my daughter and put her in college..Big smile

Few quotes from her.

• "I view making this movie as an important first step in my career ... I've watched how successful Kim Kardashian became and I think a lot of it was due to the release of her sex tape by Vivid."

• "I chose Vivid because they are the best in the business and I wanted to go to the top seller. And they have released other movies with celebrity girls like Kendra, Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. So, I wanted to go somewhere I knew I would be safe. People have it wrong. Doing PICS is not about me becoming famous...it's about becoming successful. PICS just happens to be the industry I was most interested in, so for critics to say I'm going about it the wrong way they are missing the point. I am making a buzz in the PICS industry and in the mainstream, too. It's leading me to more opportunities, so people can't say that I'm not going to get anywhere."

Edited by Random Thoughts - Oct 07 2013 at 2:18am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 2:48am
Damn
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 2:51am
well clutch my pearls and holy bible...she is slow...very slow M.E.N.T.A.L.L.Y.  S.L.O.W.

smdh
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 5:17am
I feel bad for her.
She was fresh out of high school and had like a 4.3 GPA or something like that on an article I read.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:05am
I don't think she's mentally slow.  She just has a warped viewpoint and very immature.  Anyone that has Kim K as a " role model" clearly isn't thinking straight.  Yes Kim did bounce a sex tape into a career, but that is extremely rare.  I don't think she and her dad had a great relationship to begin with, and him publicly disowning her showed how bad things are between them.

She's still young (22?) and has time to recover from the disastrous mess she's made.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:41am
she a dumb bird
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:49am
"You may end up having a really sucky life,”

How insightful.

Her dad's one of the best black actors in the business, and she couldn't try to piggy back on that for fame if she so badly wanted it? Her first resort was to sell pu$$y?.

Child bleh.

Edited by Wildfire - Oct 07 2013 at 11:00am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:59am
I always wondered how Kim Kardashian became so famous from the tape and Ray J didn't.

Edited by GG - Oct 07 2013 at 9:59am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>