Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Monsanto Protection Act!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Monsanto Protection Act!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 17 2009
Location: New Yawk
Status: Offline
Points: 57922
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

SMHHH now it won't matter how organic you try to get. This is a dman shame. Plus some states are making it illegal to grow a fram big enough to feed yourself/family off of. there's no hope in this money hungery ass country.
 
No offense but obama must have gotten a big kick back mr. obama care.  I hope every person lobbying for this ends up with some crazy cancer related to this, so they stop
President Obama fought to close the plant near my family and continues to do so .
 
If they know he's against this why would they try to "sneak it through" if he would just deny the bill?  They had to have some confidence that he would/will/did sign
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 16 2012
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline
Points: 70861
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 10:33am
I find it interesting that a few of the key people who work for the FDA and USDA once worked for Monsanto.
Back to Top
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2008
Location: in god's hand
Status: Offline
Points: 142605
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

SMHHH now it won't matter how organic you try to get. This is a dman shame. Plus some states are making it illegal to grow a fram big enough to feed yourself/family off of. there's no hope in this money hungery ass country.
 
No offense but obama must have gotten a big kick back mr. obama care.  I hope every person lobbying for this ends up with some crazy cancer related to this, so they stop
President Obama fought to close the plant near my family and continues to do so .
 
If they know he's against this why would they try to "sneak it through" if he would just deny the bill?  They had to have some confidence that he would/will/did sign
How Monsanto outfoxed the Obama administration - Salon.com
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 237197
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 11:05am

geeezus.  obama should be ashamed...Disapprove

Back to Top
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 23 2008
Location: Happy
Status: Offline
Points: 28328
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 1:14pm
bhm is getting on my nerves geez fix it already! Anyway OP check out King Corn not as good as FI but still interesting
Back to Top
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 16 2012
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline
Points: 70861
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:21am
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

bhm is getting on my nerves geez fix it already! Anyway OP check out King Corn not as good as FI but still interesting
Is that on youtube?
Back to Top
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 198134
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:34am
Monsanto is no joke.  I remember a case where monsanto sued some farmers because something happened where there seeds somehow got blown into neighboring farmers fields.   They sued the farmers for stealing and won.   Monsanto is also strong arming alot of farmers into purchasing only their seeds.  That's why they got patents on alot of stuff.  They're cornering the market as far as agriculture.  Gettin' alot of laws passed that makes it hard for family farms or even just folks with substancial gardens from trading fruit and organic seeds with each other.  Seeds especially. 
Back to Top
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 198134
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:35am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

can you tell me more about Monsanto OP? are they a big farming conglomerate?
Hey, & yep they basically have control over the entire food industry. It's a multinational company that has a patent on GMO seeds. Food Inc is a good documentary that talks about the coporation and their effects.
 
 
 
I just saw this.....yes.
Back to Top
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 16 2012
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline
Points: 70861
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:36am
I just read that China who used to be pro-GMO, just destoyed 3 shipments of GMO corn from the United States.  You know it's bad when China don't even want it.Cry
Back to Top
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 16 2012
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline
Points: 70861
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:39am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Monsanto is no joke.  I remember a case where monsanto sued some farmers because something happened where there seeds somehow got blown into neighboring farmers fields.   They sued the farmers for stealing and won.   Monsanto is also strong arming alot of farmers into purchasing only their seeds.  That's why they got patents on alot of stuff.  They're cornering the market as far as agriculture.  Gettin' alot of laws passed that makes it hard for family farms or even just folks with substancial gardens from trading fruit and organic seeds with each other.  Seeds especially. 
They are trying to make it illegal to have your own fruit or vegetable garden.  These people are pathetic..
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down