Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Monsanto Protection Act!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

they are wicked af....monsanto likes to srong arm folks
IA it's just crazyyyy
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 7:35pm
can you tell me more about Monsanto OP? are they a big farming conglomerate?
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

can you tell me more about Monsanto OP? are they a big farming conglomerate?
Hey, & yep they basically have control over the entire food industry. It's a multinational company that has a patent on GMO seeds. Food Inc is a good documentary that talks about the coporation and their effects.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 9:24am
SMHHH now it won't matter how organic you try to get. This is a dman shame. Plus some states are making it illegal to grow a fram big enough to feed yourself/family off of. there's no hope in this money hungery ass country.

No offense but obama must have gotten a big kick back mr. obama care.  I hope every person lobbying for this ends up with some crazy cancer related to this, so they stop
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 9:43am
Ugh whyyyy does this country work so hard to protect the bad guys?

Money, I know, but where is your conscience?

Monsanto is like a damn cult....

I wish I owned a house so I could grow my own produce...I want a farm too so I can raise some animals to eat.

I'm so through with supporting a govt that doesn't give two sh*ts about us...

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 9:44am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

SMHHH now it won't matter how organic you try to get. This is a dman shame. Plus some states are making it illegal to grow a fram big enough to feed yourself/family off of. there's no hope in this money hungery ass country.

No offense but obama must have gotten a big kick back mr. obama care.  I hope every person lobbying for this ends up with some crazy cancer related to this, so they stop
Lamp
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 9:50am
I can't really type the company name , after loosing family and friends . Many years ago Monsanto open a plant in the middle of a small town called Sauget Illnois . The young and old died after living next door to the company. One of my family members lost all of her children to cancer before the age of 12 . Litigation continues to prove the deaths due to Monsanto . The topic is to close to my heart to say anymore . Please check out Monsanta history in Sauget Illnois . People continue to die and nothing change after many years . I have several ederly family members in the area that can't move due to health or financial issues . The area reaks of chemical odor . I always place a mask on India when we have to visit Family. The homes are next to the plant .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 9:53am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

President Obama fought to close the plant near my family and continues to do so .
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 9:57am
i thought this happened long time ago..Confused
ugh, i need to get back in the information loop

Sleepy

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 10:07am
A few senators are trying to get this thing repealed..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic