Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Monkey tears off boys testicle and eats 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monkey tears off boys testicle and eats 1
    Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:58am

Monkey tears off eight-month-old baby's testicles as his mother changes his nappy at a Chinese zoo and EATS one before it can be caught

• Horrifying attack took place at Qianling Wildlife Park in Southwest China
  • Chinese news report shows the infant recovering in hospital
  • Monkey numbers at the zoo have recently exploded from 70 to 500

By DANIEL MILLER

PUBLISHED: 07:48 EST, 6 September 2013 UPDATED: 11:27 EST, 6 September 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
2,363 shares

View 
comments

A mother watched in horror as a monkey tore off one of her eight-month-old baby's testicles at a Chinese zoo before running off and eating it.

The shocking incident, is understood to have taken place at the Guiyang Qianling Wildlife Park in Guìyáng, the capital of Guizhou province in Southwest China.

The mother was changing the infant's dirty nappy when the animal attacked, ripping off the testicle before dropping it onto the ground.

Scroll down for video

Horrifying ordeal: Chinese television shows the infant recovering in hospital with his mother after he had his testicle ripped off by a monkey

Horrifying ordeal: Chinese television shows the infant recovering in hospital with his mother after he had his testicle ripped off by a monkey

An old man reportedly picked it up but a monkey then snatched it out of his hand before scampering away and eating it before it could be caught.

A Chinese news reports shows the baby recovering in a hospital bed with his mother looking over him. His injuries are not life threatening.

Monkey numbers at the open zoo have reportedly exploded from around 70 to 500 in recent years with the situation now apparently out of control.

Monkeys are fed by visitors at the Guiyang Qianling Wildlife Park in Guìyáng, Southwest China

Monkeys are fed by visitors at the Guiyang Qianling Wildlife Park in Guìyáng, Southwest China

The number of monkeys at the park has exploded from 70 to 500 in the last few years, according to Chinese news reports

The number of monkeys at the park has exploded from 70 to 500 in the last few years, according to Chinese news reports

Although they are fed three times a day by keepers, members of the public like to feed the monkeys too and while there are signs warning against doing so, they do not seem to  be enforced.

Other footage shows one of the monkeys attacking a little girl, nipping her on the fingers as she reaches over to pet it.

The report mentions that the monthly incidents involving the monkeys at Guiyang, of varying degrees of severity, are running in the hundreds.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2413791/Monkey-tears-month-old-babys-testicles-mother-changes-nappy-Chinese-zoo-EATS-caught.html#ixzz2eCQPnZHy 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:04am
Fuck PETA, that monkey would have gotten a beatdown to Primate Hell if I caught its crusty monkey ass.

I might even grab a katana and get Beatrix Kiddo on that monkey ass. Watch out if I get a gun.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:05am
First they're snatching weaves (word to Tokyo) now they're snatching baby balls. Damn shame. I'd rather they continue to be annoying as fuck and just steal food!

Now they're checking out infant genitalia and making it a snack??
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:24am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

First they're snatching weaves (word to Tokyo) now they're snatching baby balls. Damn shame. I'd rather they continue to be annoying as fuck and just steal food!

Now they're checking out infant genitalia and making it a snack??

I'm TELLING YOU!  That woman is stupid.  Monkeys are vicious and smart.  You needn't have a baby anywhere near a monkey.  They don't mess around.  Seriously.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:53am
I don't even have the words.  That poor child.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:58am
omg :'(
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 7:17am
Now they have got a taste of human meat...

Godspeed
yellalady08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote yellalady08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 8:18am
So this aint a regular ol zoo. I was wondering how the monkey even got to the child. These folks walking around a park with real monkeys roamimg about. And with children. Count me out. I am not that curious about nature. And will not be walking around with freely roaming monkey's,elephants, hippos, or bears.
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 9:17am
How did the monkeys even get to the baby's private parts? Was he walking around butt naked?
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 12:14pm
I'm not even reading pg. 1........jeezus I just can't imagine.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic