FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656667
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 10:58am
OMG that is horrible, Prettigurl! Why do you even go to the salon?  You can buy protein conditioners like ApHogee at the beauty supply. You can even trim your own hair and roller set or flat iron it. I'm guessing you go for the touchup?  I would have to completely chop that salon if they forcefully cut my hair off. I have not had anyone do anything to my hair for over 30 years. I even learned to do my own Senegalese twists on yt. 
Good luck with dealing with them. I think they are very contraindicated for growing hair unless you just need them for your touchup.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 28 2015 at 11:17am
Sponsored Links

prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 3:11pm
I'm natural so I just go to the salon to get my hair blown out. The shs has been replaced. My new stylist is awesome.

The trim earlier this month was a self trim. I used Moknowshair's method for trimming layers. Trust me if I could successfully blowdry and flatiron my own hair I would do it. Biweekly salon visits are not cheap. That's why I wig it for months at times...
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2015 at 2:26pm
I started using Liquid Gold oil and mn instead of my homemade sulfur oil. So far I like this combination
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656667
  Share Topic