FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2015 at 8:50pm
I got a new wig and I'm wearing plaits underneath. Now I can apply my mix more often and shampoo every few days to get rid of buildup.
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2015 at 7:11am
I am doing something similar Prettigurl. My 30" Brazilian virgin remy curly wave hair just came. Today I am going to make it into swatches I can feed into my french braids to bulk up and lengthen my hair when it's greasy from these treatments. I have a whole selection of french braid styles and braided bun styles to try this way. Hopefully it will turn out presentable. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2015 at 9:15am
I'm sure it will look cute. I'm really enjoying my low maintenance regimen right now. I don't plan on straightening my hair again until April. I better have some good growth by then :)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2015 at 5:48am
I finally got 2 boxes of 4%. I used it straight the first day then today I will mix it with my MTG sulfur oil, coffee oil and apply it to my scalp followed by inversion method for 15 minutes and shower cap for greenhouse effect. 
Oh I  just realized I should  mention that I do not wash it off in the morning.  I leave mine on but just keep my hair in a bun or a French braid and keep it moving. My peppermint essential oil came yesterday too so I can now add that to the whole mix to make the fragrance more pleasant. I actually NEED this shower cap to keep my head warm because the peppermint oil made my head feel cold! The peppermint essential oil does totally disguise the smell of the Shapley's MTG though Embarrassed

PS I will be getting a 4oz cobalt eye dropper bottle off of ebay. 

That will help with confining application to scalp and keeping it off the hair. Also, you can just slide the eyedropper through the scalp hair without actually making individual partings so it will also go a lot faster.
Today I finger detangled my hair VERY SLOWLY when I was done, then finally passed the large tooth comb thru it and did Heidi braids with some extra hair. (you can use a jumbo braid pack)

I used daisy hairpins to secure them on top of my head.

There are tons of cute protective hairstyles you can do while doing this to your hair. Jumbo braid hair or even Marley hair can help a lot with your protective styles while using heavy oils 

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 13 2015 at 10:05am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2015 at 7:57am
I had to let you all know that the Shapley's MTG (sulfur oil) really smells a LOT better now with this peppermint oil in it.  My hair did not get too oily with this application yesterday even with my fine, thin hair so I think I've got the application down now to a workable method. I also want to update that I took an old mascara container and filled it up with castor oil, so every night I brush castor oil on my lashes now. Remember, my caffeine oil has baobab oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil and castor oil  all in it and warmed for 8 hours with coffee beans. So I've got a little bit of castor oil in my caffeine oil mixture also.

I did also add one tube of MN to my bottle of Shapley's  MTG with Caffeine oil and peppermint essential oil in it. I just have to shake it up and I'm ready to go.  I do want to re-do my Heidi braids today lower like in the video, I have mine above the ear instead of behind at the nape. So I may as well do another sulfur,mn, caffeine scalp oiling today too! 
Woot Woot!
So it is on for me now! 
How are the rest of you all doing? Let's grow some hair this year ladies.

ETA I think I will open my can of coconut milk and add a bit of that for a treat to my ends today also. I will save some of the rest of it in ice trays for future use.

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 15 2015 at 6:00am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2015 at 7:33am
I've been very good about applying my generic Monistat, Shapley's MTG Sulfur and Caffeine oil with peppermint eo about every other day. Keeping my fingers crossed for some good growth by year's end. 
How are you ladies doing? Oh and I am in protective styles daily. I either wear bun with a hair stick or a braid or 2 with some hair added in to protect my ends (paranda) daily. I redo my braids / bun either every morning or every other morning at least.

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 18 2015 at 7:36am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2015 at 4:15pm
I feel like I did a really good MN, MTG application today. It felt nicely soaked on the scalp like I used to year before last when I got really good results. Last time, I intentionally did a really skimpy application just to prove to myself that I could apply it and keep it off of the hair for the most part. It just did not feel right to me though last time. It felt like my scalp hardly noticed I did anything . So, my personal taste is that I will do those skimpy applications on those days when I need to do something with my hair important and don't want my braid or bun to look too greasy. But most days I think I will give my head a heavier soak as that is the way I personally got really good results in 2013. 
Massage, invert GHE
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2015 at 10:28pm
I have been applying my mn mix every other day and I try to invert a few days a week as well. My hair seems stronger and healthier from using protein after every wash. Now I am just waiting on my layers to grow out so I can have full Bsl/Mbl hair. It'll probably take me until the end of the year to reach that length.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2015 at 12:14am
You can do it Prettigurl. You're doing great! Keep it up.Tongue
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2015 at 12:42am
DamiaRose, God's Child, how are you ladies doing? Are you keeping up or have you fallen off the wagon?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667>
  Share Topic