FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 67>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2015 at 4:23pm
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2015 at 5:52pm
I only applied twice in the past 7 or so days. I think I need to step up my game with this a bit. I also need to get the 4% as soon as I  can. But this week I am going to try mixing the 4% with castor oil and try to up it to 3 times a week. I also need to go by the dollar store to get some conditioner caps or shower caps to start doing the Green house effect at nights again.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 25 2015 at 5:53pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 12:07pm
blogs/msvenus-4279/attachments/23014-caffeine-biotin-msm-infusion-130718-p28526.jpg
I am planning to buy this AI Sports Caffeine powder, a bottle of 10,000 mcg biotin. I will add a spoonful each of the powders from the biotin and caffeine and make an infusion. I will also add a tbspn of MSM powder to the infusion. This can be infused in either 8 oz of my favorite oil and/or 8 oz. of conditioner and water mixture. I will use this as a scalp ointment a few times a week along with the other things I am making.
Another option, is for me to dissolve the powders in a bit of water and add them to my current conditioners. 
I will add my MN. a dash of cayenne and maybe a tbspn of castor oil to this concoction and this will be my updated growth aid regimen.
Hopefully, all of this will translate into my very slow hair growth rate speeding up to something a little more respectable.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 27 2015 at 12:09pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 12:13pm
Rite Aid brand yeast cream is BOGO 50% in my area.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 12:25pm
How long is the sale going on?
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2015 at 4:27pm
I massaged my scalp with mn and jbco/sulfur today. I only plan to use this combo twice a week since it makes my hair super greasy.

Edited by prettigurl - Feb 05 2015 at 4:28pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2015 at 2:29am
Great Prettigurl. Do you wear it up in a bun or something when it is like that? Hopefully we will all get some great results by December 2015.

Remember to protect those ends .  ( I never wear my hair loose anymore. 24/7 buns/ extension french braids for me)
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2015 at 7:46am
Yep. Most days I wear a bun. I might get a wig soon, because I just started working out again and my roots are reverting :(
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2015 at 9:11am
Cool! Frequently oiled and re-braided cornrows with a spandex wig cap under a wig will help to get you over that hump. (Did you think about trying flat ironing in a bkt on the ng once/month instead of touching up? [uncurly.com might be the ticket for that])
I still need to get by Rite Aid to pick up my 4%. I am still using a 2% mixture in a spray bottle.
Good luck everybody. We can do it!

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 12 2015 at 9:56am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2015 at 5:48pm
Visualize your hair goals for the new year tonight ladies!

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 18 2015 at 7:54pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 67>
  Share Topic