BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 596061

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:00pm

As promised, here is my length check. I went on and did a heat training session in order to get this photo

I still have a lot of shorter layers all through  the top, the  front and sides of my hair. I need all of  those shorter lengths to  to catch up and grow out to realize the full thickness of my hair.

So now I will soak my hair in coconut oil and put it back up in a top knot bun under a bonnet.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 02 2014 at 8:39pm
Sponsored Links

materialistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

As promised, here is my length check. I went on and did a heat training session in order to get this photo

I still have a lot of shorter layers all through  the top, the  front and sides of my hair. I need all of  those shorter lengths to  to catch up and grow out to realize the full thickness of my hair.

So now I will soak my hair in coconut oil and put it back up in a top knot bun under a bonnet.

What is your regimen?
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:28am
I apply generic Monistat to my scalp a couple times per week. I may also use mtg Shapleys sulfur oil every now and then. I take maxi hair vitamins and I'm starting back on MSM powder as an oral supplement as well. I invert my head for four minutes, massage my scalp,comb my hair up into a top knot bun and apply a conditioner cap for Greenhouse Effect or a satin bonnet and go to sleep. I generally keep a bun as a daily protective style.
I do not use shampoo, rather I use white rain coconut cream rinse from the dollar store to co wash the hair. It makes the hair smell wonderfully fragrant but does not dry it at all. I use a lot of natural conditioners like yogurt, mayonnaise, eggs, olive oil, etc to condition the hair. Aphogee 2 min is a staple conditioner along w Hello Hydration conditioner. I apply coconut oil a few times per week to the dry hair as a leave in oil. I also make sure to apply it the night before I cowash to lessen hygral fatigue from the hair getting wet and drying. I add natural coconut oil to my co wash conditioner and my other conditioners. So generally, coconut oil is always in my hair. Now I am experimenting lightly with heat training,
Thats about it.I hope that helps some.
Happy hair growing !

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 07 2014 at 4:44am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com