BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:16pm
WOW Swaggersochic and Kentmane! you both are so inspiring. Keep it up. I will try to take a picture at the end of this month or like the first of July. But I don't know how to get a good length check now that my hair is natural. It reverts so fast!
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 6:58pm
Looking at my new growth, I don't seem to see a whole inch in a month at all yet. I am thankful for the growth that I am getting though. It is decent, but I don't think my skimping regimen is helping. I already ordered some more of the Maxi Hair Vitamins. I have been out of them for months. And I think I will try to get more of the 4% Rite Aid brand Confused.  I don't think I will follow the 4 month rule of stopping MN this time. I will see about continuing it non stop too and see how that goes.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:10am

ROLLER SETS AND DAILY APPLICATION OF OILS ARE YOUR FRIENDS whether relaxed or natural!

(she did not need to flat iron the next day. I would have just wrapped it with coconut oil over night or done a wrap under the dryer with saran wrap instead!)

So why not pick up some snap on cap magnetic rollers and coconut oil this weekend to go along with your miconazole nitrate!
AND

Reward yourself by wearing your hair out just this weekend. Then with it still smooth, oil it and bun it back up for next week!
Happy Hair Growing Ladies
PS: 

So today I ordered myself one of these synthetic hair covered sponge buns

I can't wait until it gets here from Hong Kong so I can have a fatter messy bun by putting my hair through it and around it! YEAH! It was only $3.99 too. This way I can keep my hair drenched in coconut oil for MONTHS with MN on my scalp and still have a nice, basic, elegant hairstyle. You can also get the dome type at BSS like in Shima's bun video above. Either way, keep your hair OILED and the ends SMOOTHLY PROTECTED while on this MN journey ladies.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 06 2014 at 9:14am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:39pm
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:24pm

I got my hair done on April 19th. I measured on June 1st, I took this picture when I got my edges touched up on June 5th
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 5:12am
Looks really strong and healthy Swaggersochic!
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:41pm
I wanted to try out this challenge to see if I get any growth.

I have made my mix, but I wanted to see if you ladies think this mix would be good or not.

2oz of scurl moisturizer
2oz castor oil
a little over a 1/2 teaspoon of sulfur powder

I haven't mixed in the MN. I didn't know how much to put in. I was thinking a 1/2 tube. Do you think this mix is good or would you just use the sulfur powder and MN by itself? TIA :)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:49pm
Hi Dee80. That sounds good. But you will want to put your sulfur mix with mn on your scalp only since sulfur powder is not really good to put on the length of the hair. Also mn does nothing to the strands. So I think the SCurl moisturizer would be better served as what you put on your hair not your scalp.
I do think that 1/2 tube of MN sounds really good. 
Just remember to put your mixture only on the scalp as much as possible and something else on the ends of your hair. So maybe you can make a separate scurl/castor oil for the ends without wasting mn and sulfur on your ends. 
Good luck! Im going to put my sulfur oil and MN on right now Thumbs Up

PS Now if your hair is really short I guess it's all going to the same place anyhow so it's all good Smile My hair is so fine and  thin that when I oil my scalp, it ends up on the entire length of the strand anyhow so yeah. Either way is good.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 09 2014 at 2:58pm
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:43pm
Thanks. :) My hair is short, so it's going to be hard to not get it on my strands.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:10pm
The juice (glycerine in SCurl ) is really good for hair growth and length retention also. So I actually really like your formula. I never had problems of my ends getting dry from the little sulfur in the mix getting on my ends now going into my 2nd year. I think it will work great for you!
Good luck!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061>