Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 61>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:22am
Kentmane, I noticed that too! My hair in the back also grows faster than my front. But they are slightly different curl patterns too.  My front grows about almost 1/2 as fast
Sponsored Links

Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:36am
I am still in this challenge, but the Cancer drugs I have to take are slowing/stopping my progress. Hormone suppression is the DEBIL! But I am still in this. In fact I am going to continue with the mixture. Good luck ladies and thank you LadyAradia.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 11:39am
Is that your hair in your avatar LWhite? If so it has come a long way!
Stay well and I send you blessings. God Bless lady!

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 19 2014 at 11:40am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:26pm
I will be getting mustard oil & powder to add to my growth regimen

Kentmane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kentmane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:09am
Lady Aradia

I once made a mustard oil henna/cayenne pepper infusion.
The thinking behind it was this, if henna  thickened my hair how could i incorporate it into an everyday regime.

So I took some mustard oil in a saucepan and add henna to it, once the oil stopped bubbling i took it of the heat and let it cool.
I had to use a sieve to get the oil in a bottle.  When it cooled I added cayenne pepper to it.
I use it on and off and I will confess it was some of the oil i have used with my sulphur mix.
I alternate the oils, per batch.

I do get a very nice tingle.  But you need to mask the smell it's a bit strong, but it's a good oil. The asian women swear by it.

So many things to use, I just want to get my edges back i.e. fill in. Then the length I hope will come.

Whoever discovered MN as a growth aid deserves a medal Clap

It is thickening my roots, so hopefully the length will be next.  I hope to have gained at least two inches when I touch up at the end of May.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:31am
Wow Kentmane, that is amazing that we will both be doing mustard oil and MN!
I am looking forward to doing scalp massages with the mustard oil in my mn.
How much does your scalp heat up with the mustard oil? Is it comfy to leave it on?

Since I have gone down to 1/4"/month, I will be happy if I am more than 1/2" /month personally. But yes, an inch/month would be excellent!

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 21 2014 at 7:36am
Kentmane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kentmane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:36am
Hi LadyAradia

My scalp isn't that sensitive. The mustard oil
didn't heat up like cayenne pepper does. Well all we can do is to try and maximise the growth.

I have just started my hair journey and I ruing all the bad things I did to my hair, before I knew better.
Oh well all isn't lost, it can only get better.

So I am visualising the one inch a month.

glammedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glammedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:01am
I may need to add that to my hair regimen. I've grown right at 2 inches within 2 months. you should check out my youtube channel to see my video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGEnOy5Y8Y0
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:27pm
@Kentmane Oh OK thank you. I didn't feel any heat from the cayanne pepper at all. LOL
So I guess it will be quite fine then Smile
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:35pm
No that is a lace wig. We had a Throw Down a few years back and that was one of my many contributions.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 61>
  Share Topic