BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:22pm
^ wow, well alright.  I won't be joining you but will be watching this thread to see others results as well.  Monistat, never would have thought...
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:31pm

Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

not IN the hair. On the scalp. I grew 5 inches in 4  months last year and I'm about to start again  for this year. 

My hair has returned to a SNAIL's rate of growth even though I AM  using  MTG and hair growth pills now.  I am 1/4" month again! So I have no choice but  start miconizole nitrate again this  year to reach MY hair goals. So no I am not just one of those girls who grow long hair naturally. This is the longest my hair has  ever been. If you don't want to  do it DON'T! Unfortunately, this experience has  proven to me that this method is the ONLY way I PERSONALLY can get super fast growth.
Shapely's MTG sulfur oil & Maxi Hair  vitamins alone are currently failing me because my growth has returned to 1/4"/month. 
I will go to get some this weekend! 

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 12 2014 at 6:01pm
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:48pm
^ Really now...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:06pm
YES, Shapely's MTG sulfur oil & Maxi Hair  vitamins alone are currently failing me... I never used name brand Monistat, always random generic brands. But some have said RiteAid generic brand 3 day 4% works best so I'm going w/that again.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:11pm
^I'm getting my points up, what u doin...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:15pm
check back here at the end of the year and I will show you what I'm doingLOL
Some people  are actually trying to grow hair  here.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 12 2014 at 5:19pm
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:18pm

check back here at the end of the year and I will show you what I'm doing LOL

Thumbs Up
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:54pm

check back here at the end of the year and I will show you what I'm doingLOL
Some people  are actually trying to grow hair  here.

You keep editing your post Wacko  Why did you delete the part where you told me to get permission from my mother?
DiamondDabs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiamondDabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:54pm
I couldnt take any pictures because my camera is retarded. Anyway I'm starting off with 9 inches all around (except for my bald edges lol). Now it's been a week since then and I noticed some dark specs on my edges so I guess my hair is starting to grow back! I haven't measured my hair for the week but I will next week. I'm really excited.Big smileLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:08pm
Hi Diamond. I don't really expect to see results from week to week like the inversion challenge. Can't wait to see your starting picture. I take pictures every 2 months when I do this. Every month is ok too if you're up to it.

Well I finally got my 4% Riteaid brand mn. I used Suicide eve's method of putting it in a spray bottle with water which works well bc I'm in Senegalese twists atm. I also already had some MTG and other stuff in that bottle but I poured a bit of that out to make the the mn the stronger ingredient. I applied it yesterday and then covered w/a conditioner cap to GHE
They have 2 3 day generic mn's at rite aid. You have to read the ingredients to see which on contains 4%..

About to spray my scalp with MN again right now.This time I will massage scalp also about 15 minutes, inverted and then GHE
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 61>
  Share Topic