Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 62>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 8:59am
I will be stepping back into this challenge for roughly six months starting from February to July so that I can give my hair a break for the remainder of the year. Plus I'm cutting down on products and rarely manipulate my hair now so will do this every other day.
Sponsored Links

Chula007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chula007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:31pm
I've gained almost an inch this past 3 wks of using my sulfur mix & massaging.  I didn't add the MN this time, maybe for my next batch.  I'll be able to fully measure after I take my braids out.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:44am
you grow chica
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:05am
i plan on starting this challenge next month for 3 months. I recently started taking Hairfinity (so far im only on one a day because i took MSM a year ago and it broke me out so badly so I decided to take it really slow with these) and I recently purchased a steamer to use once a week. Right now I wear full wigs and try to oil and moisturized my braids every night before bed. Hopefully ill get great results!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 5:15pm
Just drink about a gallon of water / day with the pills and your skin should be ok. Best wishes all
Chula007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chula007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:12pm
I started to buy those pills too, but I'm afraid of breakouts. I have sensitive skin already.  I broke out pretty bad when I was taking biotin, so I stopped. Plus I'm horrible about drinking water.  I think I'm doing good when I drink 2 bottles a day!

I'm still using my mix, I was using it 3x's a week, but Imma step it up to daily.
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:23pm
so far so good with the pills, no break outs and i force myself to drink atleast 2 liters of water.

I also lucked out and found sulfur without having to order it. I first tired CVS but the pharmacist told me I had a better chance at getting it with one of those mom and pop pharmacy. Low and behold I found one near by and ordered some that I can pick up tomorrow.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:51am
So glad you were able to find some locally! hhg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 2:41pm
I just cowashed and oiled with MTG oil
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:10pm
Hey everyone!

So this weekend I tried Henna for the first time, then deep conditioned for a few hours with Shea moisture. I rinsed and still felt my hair was a bit dry but I proceeded to just put some shea butter in and seal and go to bed. Next day i ran to my bss for another conditioner, and decided to try jane carter. After i put it in I realized it had protein in it which made me say FACKKK bc i didnt want to experience a protein overload. but surprisngly my hair came out really soft. next weekend i plan on DC with something else just in case.

& finally I used my sulfur mix on my scalp. How often do you guys oil your scalp with it? I know too much is drying so definitely not everyday. I figured 2-3 times a week and ill GHE on those nights so my hair gains some moisture.

happy hair monday :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 62>