BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS Benni!!! You grow! I will take a picture myself in a couple weeks. I m kinda afraid to see my results this time because I was SO negligent with my applications of growth aids this time. But we'll see .....

Thank You Lady A
You will be okay. I feel certain that if things were not going well with your hair, you would have seen signs, and gotten right on it

Good Luck though
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 9:50pm
Found the time to massage in my Sulfa/MN mix today
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 2:01pm
I am beginning to think that bombarding my hair with this Sulfa/MN daily may not be the best approach, especially since I am not washing/rinsing it out daily or even every other day. I will try doing it every other day, or maybe every third day. You know, too much of a good thing...........
AisaK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AisaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 3:35am
I saw that this challenge is ongoing so is it alright to join for the next 6 months? I have a grow your edges challenge on my youtube channel and I've been using carrier and essential oils and today added sulfur powder. I can pick up MN from a dollar store and add that,too. If I can't join then I will have join,unofficially.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by AisaK AisaK wrote:

I saw that this challenge is ongoing so is it alright to join for the next 6 months? I have a grow your edges challenge on my youtube channel and I've been using carrier and essential oils and today added sulfur powder. I can pick up MN from a dollar store and add that,too. If I can't join then I will have join,unofficially.

Welcome AsiaK .
Have you used Sulfa before? I have not really looked for MN at the $ store. I got mine from Rite Aid and Walgreens.
I have been using Sulfa/MN for approx a month.
I have issues with my hair line also, so I will be sure to check out your YT Channel.

All the BEST
Blue1206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue1206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 6:27pm

I used MN for 3 months and I loved it! It really works. I only stopped because I got lazy.
I'm thinking about starting it again Tongue
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Blue1206 Blue1206 wrote:

I used MN for 3 months and I loved it! It really works. I only stopped because I got lazy.
I'm thinking about starting it again Tongue

Good to know of your success with MN Blue1206.

We could use some more support here, there being force in numbers and all that

AisaK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AisaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:07pm
Awesome. I haven't been able to swing to the store to get the MN yet and I've only tried the sulfur once before. My mix has a nice tingle and I made it smell like cherries but my hubby says it smells like boiled eggs. Lol. I can smell it when I am exercising the most.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 5:03pm
I think I am so over Sulfa/MN. I gave it a good shot for a month without any significant change. I will finish the remainder of my current mix, but this "relationship" has pretty much ran its course .

Good Luck to ALL that is on this current journey. I must move on

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:32am
Give it at least 3 months trust me, you will see the difference one month too me is never a accurate way of determining differences in hair growth, don't give up!! Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 61>
  Share Topic