Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 4:57pm
I went by Rite Aid today and  got the Rite Aid brand 3 day (4%)mixed it with my Shapley's MTG with red pepper flakes
Sponsored Links

Xxstacy27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xxstacy27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 3:36pm
I'm going to try this. Not for hair growth, even though I don't mind the hair growth lol.. I'm trying this to see if it'll help my extremely itchy and flaky scalp condition. As I've gotten older it's getting worse. I'vetried all types of shampoos, that crap doesn't work. I remember my mom said something about sulfur helped her from the itchies.  The warning signs on the bottle look scary though.. I see you all are still alive so I guess it won't kill me. Good luck you all with this challenge.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 6:46am
Good luck Stacy. You mean the warning on  sulfur powder that you are not to eat it because it would be poisonous to eat sulfur powder Embarrassed  That's right make sure not to eat it lol just put it on your head LOL
(1 tsp for 8 oz oil)
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 9:38am
Hey ladies, I have been away had some personal issues to take care of , I haven't slacked off.LOL

I got my mother on this growth aid tip now, she has been using monistat alone since the start of the year but I've finally got around to making her a batch of monistat and sufur. She suffers from hypothyroidism but it has been stable for years now so I've been trying to help her get some of her hair back over time. Her hair is slowly but surely getting somewhere. Maybe some day I'll be able to share pictures. Smile

Anyhow, my hair is doing fine, now that I've mixed the ingredients with a little boiled water hair is doing great, I'll be posting my progress by the end of September. Wink
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:38am
Good luck to you and your mom Kiki
mommyof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommyof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 2:26pm
Hello,Can I use the monistat on my 11 year old daughter?
mommyof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommyof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 2:30pm
Her hair is thick and dry and doesn't grow.She has skin reactions to her scalp when I use olive oil hair lotion(aunt Jackie curl custard).Would the monistat help her?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 9:21am
I am not going to advise you do that only because it is a medication/ antifungal  cream. Even though this an over the counter NON PRESCRIPTION I would say no for a child who is 11. Usually even skin tone cream says not for use on children under 13 for some reason.  I don't see how it could hurt her in any way but maybe children's systems are more sensitive than adults? In any event I would say use your own discretion on that one. Maybe dilute it a whole lot if you really want to try a little bit on her scalp? But personally I would say that it might be better to just use the sulfur oil alone on her for a few more years until she's a little older?
In any event, we should all take a couple week break before reaching 4 months of straight use.  Just to avoid becoming immune to the cream.

Edited by LadyAradia - Sep 07 2013 at 9:28am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 1:22pm
I just did a Cherry Lola and Honey treatment (yogurt, Braggs Liquid Aminos, Honey) I then applied cream rinse to soften. Am about to apply a quarter size of coconut oil (castor oil w/ coconut for coarse hair) and Desert Essence coconut defrizzer leave in to wet hair and air dry in a pony tail that is brushed very smooth for and air dry for an hour. I will then brush it forward to the top of my head and finish air drying in a very smooth and tightly twisted top bun a couple hours. I will finish by anointing my head with Sulfur oil and Mn of course, inverting and massaging for 10 + minutes and then GHEing  with a conditioner cap in a tightly smoothed top bun over night!
Happy Hair Growing Adventures all!!
PS MAY WE ALL GROW WAIST LENGTH AND LONGER HAIR !

Edited by LadyAradia - Sep 07 2013 at 3:17pm
mommyof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommyof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 7:47pm
thank you.I think I will just use the sulfur first.What is GHEing?Also my hair is thin in the front mainly from wearing ponytail for work.I am biracial and my hair is thin and curly like.I want to get it thicker and stronger.Any suggestions?I just started taking nature's bounty hair and nails pills.I really do have 7 kids so I stress alot lol.Thanks for any advice.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 61>