BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 1:43pm
Here you go feeding the Product Junkie in me. Off to Amazon I go.
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:32pm
I see some of you joined the inversion challenge.  You know you are already supposed to be inverting for 10 minutes or more each night in this challenge.  So you two are going to cut your inversion time down from  10 minutes a night to 4 minutes a night?

Edited by LadyAradia - Aug 29 2013 at 12:36pm
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:50pm
I just dropped in to say "CONGRATS LWHITE!!!!"
aGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

But the point of this challenge is to apply your mixture of monistat and sulfur to the scalp daily, follow this with a massage and perhaps turning the head upside down for a few minutes and then preferably applying a conditioner cap and GHEing all night.
You have already been doing this Queen Sheba GREAT! What kind of growth has it been giving you? How long have you been doing it? 

PS 
LET'S TAKE THIS UP A NOTCH!!!

When you apply solution at least 3 times per week, try to also:

1)  MASSAGE THE SCALP FOR 30 MINUTES
2)  LAY ON YOUR BACK ACROSS THE BED WITH YOUR HEAD HANGING UPSIDE DOWN FOR 5 MINUTES
3)  SLEEP WITH BAGGIE and bonnet ON HEAD (GHE) with solution on head EVERY OTHER NIGHT IF POSSIBLE

Lets make this work ladies!

There are many ways of using this ladies. Here is another lady's reggie with MN

It will be interesting to see how this works for us with the sulfur too!

LadyA, am I reading this wrong?  I thought it was 3 times per week for a total of 30 minutes a week.  Is that right, or am I doing it wrong?  Inversion is 7 days only, 4 minutes a day for a total of 28 minutes weekly.  I actually will be doing over 30 minutes, because I was singing and dancing while hanging upside down to pass the time quicker, and went over the 4 minutes one day.  Are you saying massage the scalp 30 minutes every day?  I see hanging for 5 minutes.  I'm so confused....lol! LOL  I apply my mix daily and I GHE every night, but skipped one night because I couldn't stand the sweating anymore.  Help me out LadyA.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 6:57pm
I personally do it every night from the start and have said so in other posts on here. I also upped my inversion to 15 minutes some nights, usually 10, but no less than 5 minutes. I gave those suggestions above as a minimum bc I know a lot of people will not be as consistent as I try to be. I even slacked this last month myself. But I'm back at it full force now!

Edited by LadyAradia - Aug 30 2013 at 7:00pm
carlamarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlamarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 2:25pm
Hi I am still here I wanted to ask how do I uplaod pics?

Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:13pm
I had to use Photobucket to upload mine.
carlamarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carlamarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:53pm
Thanks for that photobucket tip!  But yea I just wanted to upload some pics before I restarted my sulfur/monistat mix. I will be in a sew in so these will be the last pics I post for a while. Pic #1 is my hair in a pony tail, pic #2 is my hair after my protein treatment with a deep treatment in it, and pics #3 and #4 are my hair blown out with a blowdryer. Cant wait to see if my hair grows in a few months!!

BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:11am

I made a spray out of a few products here.
1.59oz Miconazole 2%
1oz Liquid Gold (w/ Sulfur)
2000mg MSM Capsule
1/2oz Castor Oil
1/2oz Jojoba Oil
1oz Infusium 23 Leave In Conditioner
Rest of 8oz Container with boiling water..
[IMG][/IMG]

Edited by BonitaApplebaum - Sep 02 2013 at 1:12am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 8:46pm
good luck Bonita and Carla!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 61>