BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
corenybay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corenybay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:03pm
Hey guys I'm not doing this challenge but I did want to say if you have a ralphs near you check the clerence bins in the back. They have monistat on sale. Alot of it too. 
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by DamiaRose DamiaRose wrote:

I haven't been using my mixture for the past 3 weeks because of this install. I'm going to go ahead and take myself out of the challenge for now (will still keep taking my vitamins) and will resume once I get my install removed and my natural hair cut and styled to remain natural and weave-free. It's too much work applying the oils with a full sew-in (especially with already thin hair). Good luck to everyone! :) 

Oh Damia I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you can find a way to apply your growth aid to your scalp soon. What about wearing wig or a u part wig instead of a weave Damia? maybe a pony tail for the summer and fall?
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 4:25am
Back on this Bandwagon properly now Big smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 9:32am
I got a bottle of Hairdrenalin "the potion". I am going to mix my sulfur powder and mn in that for a minute and see how it goes. (like they say...whatever works)  www.hairdrenalin.com
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 4:47pm
Yeah   Kiki !!! Welcome back on the bandwagon! 
Someone told me that I may not be getting one inch per week inverting because they hang their head off the bed laying on their stomach. I had been hanging my head off the bed laying on my back. They also think I should only invert 1 week a month. Ermm 
Anyways, I just started laying with my head upside down off the bed laying on my stomach instead of on my back last night. We will see if I magically get a whole inch of hair in one week  to add to my growth. That would be great if it works.
Happy Hair growing everyone!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:32am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Yeah   Kiki !!! Welcome back on the bandwagon! 
Someone told me that I may not be getting one inch per week inverting because they hang their head off the bed laying on their stomach. I had been hanging my head off the bed laying on my back. They also think I should only invert 1 week a month. Ermm 
Anyways, I just started laying with my head upside down off the bed laying on my stomach instead of on my back last night. We will see if I magically get a whole inch of hair in one week  to add to my growth. That would be great if it works.
Happy Hair growing everyone!

It's nice to be back, I've been super busy to the point I just fall asleep after work when I'm home LOL but I'm back now.

I could never lay down on stomach for inversion my belly is too sensitive just like I find it weird when people sleep on the stomach Confused I liked the posting you posted earlier last week, that my kind of inversion plus stretches the muscles in your back legs.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:44pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 9:06am

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 28 2013 at 9:39am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 11:44am
I do like Andrea's Choice, girl is too weird and fun, I like that. Big smile

So I managed to solve the sulfur problem , which was I couldn't get it out of the applicator bottle properly. I obviously to forgot to watch YouTube videos on sulfur powder as it has tendency to sit at the bottom and not dilute properly. 

I also realised I have been applying it all too much,my hair felt moisturize but powdery at the same time. ConfusedLOL So, I just shampoo and conditioned yesterday to get it all out and from now I will do it every other day. 

Sulfur is a trip! LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 12:59pm
yeah Kiki you put one teaspoon of sulfur powder for about 8 ounces (236 ml) of oil. 
Dont put too much powder Smile

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 31 2013 at 1:37pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures