BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:18pm
Well unfortunately I do not have 1 inch of growth. *sigh* These hormone suppressing drugs are killing me!
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 9:20pm
I havent put on my shirt to measure yet. But I am  a slow grower too L White. Every little bit of hair counts. If we both grow 1/4" /month that would put us at 1/2 " goal for 2 months to pass
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:31pm
Hey lovelies, I've being very absent all over the board as work upped my hours as many were ill so I've only managed to breathe the last few days. I haven't used my mix since last week and I'm having difficulty with sulfur powder as it makes it harder to come out of the bottle but I think I have a solution for that. I'm going to upload my pictures now as I've got a load of family matters to attend in the next few weeks. Be right back!

So 4 hours later.. LOL

15/05/2013

Today:

That's all folks! Big smile

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Jun 29 2013 at 3:11am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 5:22pm
Oh wow you are doing GREAT Kiki!! Great growth!
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 3:09am
Thanks love, I'm pretty proud of myself to be honest I can finally see some significant difference, roll on July 15th for everybody else!! Big smile

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Jun 29 2013 at 3:09am
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 5:58pm
Great job kiki...looking good!
DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:49pm
I stopped using my mix from June 1st to June 29th because of a new install that I can't do much with, I really feel like taking it all out and being natural but I'm still not at the length I want to feel completely comfortable with maintenance. I'm still undecided if I should post any growth update pics but we'll see.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 3:02pm
I understand how you feel Damia. Good luck with your decision.
I will post my update picture in about 2 weeks.
aGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:02am
LadyAradia, would you mind if I joined in on the challenge?  I'm the same aGoddess whose comment that Femmemuscleisback posted on page 3 from Dana's blog.  For my first 3 months I had 3 inches of growth consecutively.  My hair loves mineral oil.

I have been wanting to try it mixed in Coconut oil for the longest, so I would be mixing it in 8 ounces of Coconut oil with sulfur and peppermint EO.  I will post my starting pictures if accepted in the challenge.  Happy hair growing!
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 10:33pm
Do any of you lads think it will be okay to do this challenge with sew-ins?

im scared of not being able to wash the solution out my hair often or getting it on the tracks....
i always use nets for sew-ins BTW
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style