BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 4:50pm
Two month photo updates in about 3  weeks everyone Cool
So do your nightly massages and ointments  full force  for the next 3 weeks Smile
Hopefully we all have at least an inch of growth since we began... maybe MORE!

PS: as a super slow  grower, I usually grow 1/4 " per month or less Confused
So I will be THRILLED if I can at least get 1/2" per month like most people  Ouch
That means anything over 1"  for  2 months is a  super success for me Embarrassed
we will see ... I have not measured yet. Good luck everyone!!! 
week of July 1st for 1st photo updates Tongue
HHG

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 04 2013 at 5:10pm
Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 5:28am
Looking forward to all the update photos , I'm not sure I will have much to show as I was due for a S&D session last week but now I'll do it tonight still I'm excited my hair has been stretching in more places than usual!
MY last colour was May 17th but is never a good indicator for my growth pattern.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:31pm
Lil Inspiration

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 06 2013 at 6:39pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 10:45am
Shima says "all you have to do to have super long, healthy hair is take care of it." And wearing a weave is NOT taking care of your own hair..

Shima says the reason her hair grows so long is because she OILS it EVERYDAY and treats it very gently as if it is the most precious and most fragile silk...Not because she's afro cuban.

4c hair growth. Would improve greatly at this point if she got a trim and
  •  started roller setting and wrapping only with daily oils... NO HEAT
  • frequent deep conditions with apHogee 2 minute and apHogee green tea reconstructor every week, 
  • apHogee 2 step W/ apHogee moisture balancer every 6 weeks 
  • and henna or senna once per month.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 07 2013 at 5:11pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 3:22pm

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 07 2013 at 3:27pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 4:20pm

The Ateya ApHogee Bible WORKS!

Don't be afraid of the protein in apHogee. Your moisture from GHE [green house effect] (conditioner caps)  and sulfur oil every night will balance that and leave you with hair on steroids.

PS I would only suggest you try roller sets and silk raps INSTEAD of blow drying and flat ironing. AND use henna or senna once a month to strengthen hair to support long length!

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 07 2013 at 6:51pm
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:46am
Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted in awhile but I am still using the LG/monistat mixture and applying to scalp every other day and edges on a daily basis.  Although I do find it to be slight drying I find that my hair is thriving...I am awful ladies..I need to take a better starting pic for comparison purposes.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 9:41am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 4:32pm
I have been swimming everyday. I hope the chlorine is not hurting my hair. I do rinse it right after I get out and apply conditioner. 
Photo updates in a couple weeks ladies. Get as much last minute growth in as possible and good luck everyone!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 11:22am
I know the photo updates are scheduled for around the 1st week of July. But I want to give everyone a few  more weeks to get a last bit a growth in so lets make it the week of JULY 15 for our photo updates/length checks everyone... Get a few weeks of hardcore scalp application of mn and sulfur, inversion massage and ghe in everyone !!
And let's grow some hair ladies!!!
HHG

PS I hope you all have at least 1 inch growth since we started on May 1st.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 24 2013 at 2:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 61>