Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:20pm
Let's Goooo!
I mean grow!!
I finally got my Africa's Best oil.
So tonight I'm making another batch, where I'll use the 4 ounces of oil instead to 1/2 teaspoon of Sulfur powder.
So I'll have enough AB oil for two batches of this stuff.
Finally got my tea tree oil too! Big smile
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:12pm
Lovin' the videos, Lady Aradia..

I was just posting in another section about how we view different cultures and accept that they have long hair naturally - (even when they are wearing lace front wigs, etc.)..

But the moment one of "us" has long hair, we're quick to do "weave checks", grabbing hair without permission or ask out loud: "Where did you buy your hair?"

the real funny part for me?  I have never gotten beyond SL even as a natural hair grower.  I just did a mini-take down and stood there in disbelief.  The first words out of my mouth were: "This can't be!"  i was at CBL.

Confused
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:29pm
Congratulations Femme! Good luck getting to the next level of APL!!! Smile

You can't imagine how depressed I was when I measured my hair and found out I grow less than 1/4 inch per month. That is why it is SO important to me that this works for ALL of us, because I think it is so unfair to have hair that grows slowly. We've got to make this work. I think patience and diligence are going to be key. Even if we can only speed up our growth to 1/2 inch per month and retain that... I see that as a success!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 6:14pm

What is your starting length? 3.5 inches (Front) 4 inches (Left side)

What length is your goal for next year this time? (May 2014) 11-12 inches... (I know this is a stretch, but it's only one-two inches more than 10 inches)

How many more  inches to grow:  
7 or 8"  to goal 

Edited by AmberColour - May 19 2013 at 6:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 6:08pm
Dang, ain't none of the other challengers updated yet...
Cry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 6:11pm

How are you ladies doing with this???  Are the rest of you still applying? How frequently?

Please check in!!

Amber I am still applying. I just touched up my roots so I should be able to see my growth now each week again as it grows out.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 21 2013 at 6:13pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 7:28pm
Gtk.
Btw I made this mix a 4 ounce one and this time I did it as the lotion/water based one,
so now I don't have to worry about oil being everywhere.
I really think it had too much oil in it last time...Confused
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 7:57pm
how many boxes of MN have you used so far? I think I've used  almost 3
Oh and I had 1 1/4 "  of black roots when I colored it. But I think 1/2 of it was from before the challenge started. So I think  I grew between 2/3" and 3/4" so far. That is far better than the 1/4 inch/month I started with... Now to keep this up or improve it.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 21 2013 at 8:04pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 5:10am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:47pm
Njoy's video!
What's cool about that is I was just watching that same video yesterday.
I just found out she is on YT
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair