BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:37am
LadyAradia, yes I will , I'm kinda shame to do it but I will.  I have to download them this week.  I can say my front , my temple area broke so bad I criedCry. Now I have some hair in that area. Smile I'll post pics.
Sponsored Links

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:05am
I really think it's working I have the poetic justice braids so I cant get an accurate measurement right now but I was able to add three braid to my temple last and I'm so happy I wanna put my hair up so bad Cry...LOL Anywho those little shurbs of hair coming in praise God Clap I need my hair to just get thicker and longer I will be on this challenge for a while I have no plans of stopping I just need patience I promise I sit in the mirror and watch my hair grow lololololol. Well good luck ladies I'll take pics once I take these braids out.

Edited by DarkestBeauty - May 15 2013 at 9:08am
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:25am
Thanks ladies. I cowashed my hair yesterday and I could tell it is hanging longer over my cheek in the  front than it used to. But I am giving it a whole year of this to start, because I want us all to grow out as long as we possibly can this first year. I m glad to hear you will be in this for the long haul. I of course will too! I just know we will all  reach our hair length goals!

Edited by LadyAradia - May 15 2013 at 9:26am
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:35am
Hi Ladies,

Your thread has inspired me to try this out and come out of the sidelines.  I made my own mixture and have been applying for the last two weeks.  I have liquid gold which contains sulfur and I also purchased the Monistat 3 and added it to some of the liquid gold solution.  I can't say whether it is working or not as yet.

If it isn't too late to join I will participate.  Basically my hair is cornrowed underneath wigs forthe most part or in a bun.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:02pm
Wonderful Natural Essence and welcome!! That is a GREAT formula. I bought  Liquid Gold also and quickly used it all up but my hair was CERTAINLY starting to grow faster with that!! If you put a tsp of sulfur in your own oil along with essential oils you can make your own. It is approximately NJoy's Sulfur oil formula which also produces WONDERFUL growth. Adding the Miconizole Nitrate to that will give us all a potent DOUBLE WHAMMY!  I have a bottle of just that sitting over my headboard right now in a Liquid Gold bottle. I do tend to use the water formula with emu oil, MN and sulfur on a daily basis though just because it is less oily. I think I will switch up and put on my liquid gold/ MN mix tonight too since you reminded me and just to switch up!
So feel VERY CONFIDENT about your path Natural Essence and most importantly keep it up and be consistent for the long haul. "The race is not given to the swift, nor to the strong, but to she who endures to the end"

Edited by LadyAradia - May 15 2013 at 12:18pm
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:15pm
what's Liquid Gold ?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:23pm
Liquid gold is basically the same formula on page one of this thread
8 oz of the oil mixture of your choice (olive, castor, coconut etc)
1 teaspoon of sulfur powder
some drops of essential oils like Rosemary, peppermint and lavender.

That is not their exact formula but that's basically what's in it. If you want to buy that though instead of making it yourself go to http://www.liquidgoldhairproducts.com/product/liquid-gold-hair-growth-oil-sulfur-based-4oz

PS according to their website, they use:
"Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Argan Oil, Sulfur Powder, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend

Grapeseed Oil: Promotes Hair Growth. Moisturizing Benefits For The Scalp.

Castor Oil: Used As A Conditioning Agent For The Scalp. Stimulates Hair Growth.

Argan Oil: Rich In Vitamin E. Great Moisturizer For Scalp. Imported from Morocco.

Sulfur Powder: Referred To As The Beauty Mineral. Acts As An Antibacterial Which Ensures A Healthy Scalp. It Improves Circulation Which Is Critical To Hair Growth.

Proprietary Essential Oil Blend: The secret ingredients of the proprietary essential oil blend will awaken your hair follicles while encouraging fast hair growth."

Njoy is a member of BHM and she manufactures a similar product

OR you can get Shapley's MTG plus which is another well known sulfur oil with the same basic ingredients. ( oils and sulfur powder with essential oils)

We are just adding Miconizole Nitrate along with any of the above sulfur bases or our own. My thinking is that after researching I found that some people say that sulfur oils work for them as a growth aid, others say that monistat (MN/Miconizole Nitrate) produces amazing growth, some say one more than the other works for them.  When you combine effective ingredients you often get a synergistic effect (More improvement than using either one alone [1+1=5 not 2 with synergistic effect])  Also by combining two proven ingredients, no one should be left behind. So keep it up everyone! Hope this helps to understand where we are going and how we plan to get there.Thumbs Up
Patience and diligence ladies!
INSPIRATION VIDEO ( Her regular leave in "Grandma's Secret Recipe Leave in" has sulfur in it.

And for the Sistas with UNRELAXED HAIR

Edited by LadyAradia - May 15 2013 at 2:51pm
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 4:14pm
Somehow I am over halfway done with my mix.. I was probably heavy handed..Pinch
I think there's only about 1/5 left in the bottle.
I think I'll add some rosemary essential oil when I put some more oil in there. It'll probably be grapeseed oil since that ones so good. And maybe a few drops of vitamin E oil.
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:05pm
Thanks for the warm welcome Lady Aradia!

I have been using the LG on it's own for about 2.5 months so far and I like it.  I have gained growth and more so thickness but I can't say whether this is totally due to the LG orthe hairfinity supplements I am also taking.  I had a major set back at the beginning of April as my hair was breaking, shedding and in need of a trim so I lost a bit more than 2 inches but it is just hair and it shall grow back!

I have soo much sulfur sitting here in my stash that I picke dup last year while on a caribbean cruise so after the liquid gold is done I am going to make my own mixture and see how it works.  I figured that I have nothing to lose so I might a swell throw the Monistat into the mix!

As the warm weather quickly approaches I may have to rethink my current protective style (wigs)...I just ventured into wearing them this winter and am not sure how I will find wearing it in hot, humid weather.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:07pm

It will be time for me to make another batch in a minute  too... Ive been through a couple tubes already myself... I guess I use 1 tube/week. (so like $20/month in MN personally)  I have enough sulfur powder to last quite a while

PS When it gets too hot to wear wigs you can go get a jumbo braid pack and make a bun/ braid or cut it down to size for a bushy pony tail. maybe. You can even french braid it in 2 big french braids and a ponytail  OR 1 french braid and a clip in track  in the front for a bang. (all your hair protected.)

Edited by LadyAradia - May 15 2013 at 8:44pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 61>