Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 54>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 5:41am
I am still on the bandwagon  FAITHFULLY applying and hanging upside down everyday. I am not stressing about length checks at all... I am just letting it do what it's going to do unhindered by stress. NO HEAT at all. I GHE every night and and just throw on my u part wig when I need to look presentable.  

I can tell it is working I just don't want to jinx it. 1 1/4 inch of black roots so I am long overdue on a color touchup.  I am holding off on that as long as possible to keep my hair healthy. Amber you can warm yours somehow if you want to though I haven't. I am sure it would be soothing.

My hopes and expectations from this are to hold at least 3/4 inch per month of hair since my natural growth rate was 1/4 inch per month. We will see if I can accomplish that or surpass it in this challenge! I am also taking hair vitamins to help with this ( Maxi Hair and Diatomaceous Earth)

Set your own goals and feel free to post updates. Remember to VISUALIZE (imagine) yourself with your hair the length you want it to be May 2014 while you massage your scalp each night. Make the visualization so real you can almost FEEL the hair flowing on your head, the breeze blowing through it and FEEL the ecstasy of having accomplished one of your hair goals .. 

Next official photo update July 1st though everyone. Feel free to post photos before then if you want to though.

Good luck everyone and HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

Edited by LadyAradia - May 12 2013 at 11:15am
Sponsored Links

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Welcome DarkestBeauty and congratulations on your beginning!!! I just went to Walmart today and got two more boxes of MN to stay stocked up... Remember dont add 8 oz of oil to it like it says on page 1... just a few ounces  of your oils so it is mainly MN in your mixture. If you made it too diluted just add another box of mn to the mix.
Good LUCK!!! 

Thank you and yes I only add a lil bit of oils. I'm focused on my edges and I think it's growing let's cross our fingers lol
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:09pm
I should be posting pics later tonight or tomorrow.

I just wanna say, I've been doing this for...two weeks now? Normally, when I try a new oil challenge, I'll get sore spots on parts of my head where my growth spurt is about to start. However, my ENTIRE head is now sore! Every hair on my head must be ready to do some crazy growing! :D

ALSO, I've noticed some NEW GROWTH along my hairline above my ears. I thought my hair had been thinning there, but wasn't sure if maybe I was just being too nit-picky. Well, apparently I DID used to have more hair there before hypothyroidism, and it's finally growing back!

So stoked to see what my next month has in store for me!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:49pm
WOW! Great news Natty!!!  Keep up the good work!
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 1:31am
Congrats nattydoll, my mother suffers from hypothyroidism and has being using mn since January so she can relate when you see a bit grow which wasn't there before.
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 8:06am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Its on going. Just started. We are making goals of where we want our hair to be next year this time
..ok cool im going to join then..we can wear wigs or u part wigs?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 8:37am
Sure Tangala! That is a great way to protect the hair while its trying to grow!
ivorygirl876 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ivorygirl876 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 11:29am
Does this work for black hair too? if it does I am in

ivorygirl876 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivorygirl876 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 11:30am
Does this work for black hair too? if it does I am in

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 11:36am
Of course!  and Welcome IvoryGirl
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System