BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 8:04am
Just checking in.
I have been applying everyday since i last posted but then again it has only been three days.
I think i will update on a wk to wk basis to let everyone know how it's going.
Sponsored Links

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 1:40pm
I've been lurking and decided to buy my va jay jay cream (CVS brand 2%). And add sulfur 8 grease with olive and coconut oil to the mixture with water. I didint get a headache but I felt really sleepy like dead tired. Anywho I started last night and will do nightly and hang upside down from my bed for a couple minutes and report weekly. I have 4b hair so wish me and my natural journey luck we just tryna grow LOL
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 3:13pm
Welcome DarkestBeauty and congratulations on your beginning!!! I just went to Walmart today and got two more boxes of MN to stay stocked up... Remember dont add 8 oz of oil to it like it says on page 1... just a few ounces  of your oils so it is mainly MN in your mixture. If you made it too diluted just add another box of mn to the mix.
Good LUCK!!! 

Edited by LadyAradia - May 10 2013 at 4:00pm
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 7:42pm
Bumping
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 7:50pm
Tangala are you joining us?
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 8:35pm
Yes ima try to...when is the challege ending?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:05am
Its on going. Just started. We are making goals of where we want our hair to be next year this time
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:18am
I'm just checking in a little.
So I cowashed my hair--a good thorough one too!
Now that my hair is dry I'm going to do my SulfurMN massage.
Is anyone else heating up their mix on some days?
Or is that a bad thing?
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 5:20am
Hey all, I've been lurking all about the place so I thought I just quickly update my Sulfur won't arrive until 9th of June according to Amazon :( the seller didn't dispatch straight so throws a spanner in the works. In better news I Have been regulary massaging with my clotrimazole mix and it's time to whip up a
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 5:23am
Hey all, I've been lurking all about the place so I thought I just quickly update my Sulfur won't arrive until 9th of June according to Amazon :( the seller didn't dispatch straight away so throws a spanner in the works. In better news I Have been regulary massaging with my clotrimazole mix and it's time to whip up a new batch. I will put a starting picture as soon as I dyed my hair and it's been stretched to full capacity, you know shrinkage and natural hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 61>