Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 9:52pm
Thanks for posting your pictures Damia and good luck getting your mixture down to your scalp.
HHG
Sponsored Links

NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 11:50pm
My camera isn't working right now. Apparently the Kodak EASYSHARE is a piece of crepe and does NOT make it easy to share ANYTHING.

I've ordered a card reader for my computer, so I won't be able to upload pics for another week or two til it comes in the mail. ASSUMING it works when I get it (technology and I haven't been on the best of terms the past few years, so I'm not holding my breath).

Of course, I finally start to lose my tummy pudge and get excited to share my progress with the world, and this happens. I JUST CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

On the plus side, my next progress pics will be on the 13th, so I should have my month 2 progress pics to share by the time I can transfer my pics. I think seeing my progress pics side-by-side will help me see my growth a lot better, and I'll probably realize I'm getting more than I think.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:11am
Natty you may do a 1 week photo update on the 13th  if you'd like but the next scheduled photo update is for 2 months or July 1st.  I did not plan to do updates every week because it could be insignificant and like watching grass grow. It may take up to a while for any growth aid to build up in the system and then start to affect the follicles. So I would not even expect to see any difference after just a week or 2.. Give it a month at least to get going. After 2 months though we should definitely see if there has been CONSISTENT, time proven, REAL and substantial growth or not.

PS I wish the moderators would remove the above spam about athletic shoes

Edited by LadyAradia - May 06 2013 at 11:53am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Natty you may do a 1 week photo update on the 13th  if you'd like but the next scheduled photo update is for 2 months or July 1st.  I did not plan to do updates every week because it could be insignificant and like watching grass grow. After 2 months though we should definitely see if there has been CONSISTENT growth and any real change in the hair or not.

PS I wish the moderators would remove the above spam about athletic shoes

there's a report post option:

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:54am
thank you
here is another hair growth hypnosis you can download free

Edited by LadyAradia - May 06 2013 at 1:28pm
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 2:42pm
Ugh I still don't have my stuff! But I so want to try this. I will get it this weekend.

Edited by SweetNovember* - May 06 2013 at 2:42pm
DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 12:15am
Thank you LadyAradia :) Do you think I'll still get the same results? I just tried massaging the mixtures in earlier and loosened some thread off a track, I want this to work!!! :-(

I went from BSL to starting all over again... How depressing!
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 2:25am
Sorry, I've been away. Embarrassed
I've been wearing my fro out a lil bit but I'm back to being flat-twisted and wigging it.
I even abandoned my vitamins.
But alas!
I am determined and I will prevail.
LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 8:27am
Damia
does it feel like you get your whole scalp wet with the mixture when you apply it? If so I think you're fine.  Its a good thing your sewed in because the oil would surely loosen the bonding glue.
I don't know about your hair Damia, but I NEVER retained any length while in weaves. It was only when I stayed out of tracks either in a 1/2 wig, ponytail or something that I started on the path of retaining. While tracked I lost as fast as I grew always! Maybe check out some Human Hair wigs that you can pull your hairline in front of or a U part wig  (they have them on aliexpress.com...that's what I have now  and I LOVE IT!) You can even turn a synthetic bss wig into a U Part wig. But being able to take it off at night and pamper your hair does the trick. Also I ALWAYS lost a lot of hair when I took out the weave. You can get an accordion comb to cut and sew around the top and edges of the u part wig to hold it on. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flex-spider-hair-head-band-comb-teeth-accordion-stretch-headband-Set-4-BLACK-/190830624016?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D190742204744%26ps%3D54
Either way you have the look of a weave but can take her off at night and care for your hair without damaging your hair. 
for technique zoom ahead to 11:50

Amber, stay on track lady! I know it felt good to have your hair out for a breather. But you don't have to stop MNing your scalp at night just because you're wearing your hair out.

SweetNovember what are you waiting on ? Hope you can get some MN and sulfur soon and get going!

Natty, you can just measure your hair lengths if you can't get around to posting starting photos.

I've been on this for well over a week already and I really enjoy it! It feels very relaxing and therapeutic, the smell and tingle of the tea tree oil or other essential oils really sets it off!

Edited by LadyAradia - May 07 2013 at 11:55am
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:23am
Well I found the Monistat 7(easy find) ......I just cant find the Sulfur( locally).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 55>