BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:51am
MN Sulfur Challenge Day 1

Hair Growth Meditation Library
After applying your elixir today, massage scalp, gently let your head hang upside down off the side of the bed and listen to one guided meditation for healthy hair growth each night when you apply your elixir. Visualize yourself with the hair you want to have May 2014 while you meditate.   

Edited by LadyAradia - May 01 2013 at 12:45pm
Sponsored Links

DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:00pm
I'll be posting my pics in a few minutes; please don't mind if I checked my starting length the wrong way, I don't even know what I'm doing just yet :-P 
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Great Brilaw!
Did you think of a protective style Brilaw like maybe cornrows to lessen friction damage and make it easier to oil the scalp with the MN regularly?  Don't forget your protective   satin scarves or bonnets at night too when not GHEing.

Yep I always wear protective styles (i.e. cornrows/french braids/u-parts etc.) as well GHE nightly. If I'm not GHE'n, I'm wearing a satin scarf. Do you think that its fine to apply the MN mixture daily? Or would that be overkill?
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:37pm
i think she's applying everyday. I can't remember.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:39pm

I do this daily... some others said they did also in their videos... If you cant, at least do it 3 times per week. It probably does stay active on the scalp a few days so every other day should  be fine... I just have the time now and enjoy it.  I feel that I am taking time to pamper myself each night before I sleep. 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 4:23pm

Make sure you all have posted your starting length and  goal for May 2014.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 01 2013 at 7:18pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by DamiaRose DamiaRose wrote:

I don't even know what I'm doing just yet :-P 

Damia once you have your mix, what you are doing is simply putting in on your scalp at least 3 times /week if not every night. You may do this by parting the hair in 4 sections and then go down each section making 1/4 inch parts and applying mixture from nozzle of applicator bottle or with your finger tips and rubbing it in... Since you have a weave, you will probably just go in between and around all your tracks and apply this to the scalp. Then give yourself a scalp massage and brush the hair to free it of all tangles.  You may then lay on your back if you wish perhaps with the head turned upside down off the side of the bed and listen to one of the healthy hair meditation videos... This is your time to take care of yourself and your follicles.. So enjoy it!
Hopefully  we will all have amazing results to share in 2 months for the next photo update.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 01 2013 at 10:13pm
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 5:06am
Okay ordered my Sulfur powder now, should be here by early next week.
I wanted to change my profile picture but now BHM is saying my password is not right so I can't edit my picture or anything now. Confused

Need some inspiration for myself so I'll post it here:

I have been massaging regularly with my own mix until the sulfur arrives and then it's ON!! Big smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:58am
Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

I have been massaging regularly with my own mix until the sulfur arrives and then it's ON!! Big smile
Her natural hair is BEAUTIFUL KiKI!!!
That's how you can imagine your hair while you do your massages then! 
I can really see you growing out into that!!

PS: That is exactly what I meant when I told you on your forum that "you've got to have a vision of where you're going"
PSS Click on forgot password so they will email it to you or reset it

Edited by LadyAradia - May 02 2013 at 9:06am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:18pm
My emu oil came earlier this week. So next time I will mix the emu w/ water MN and sulfur.
I will try to find the 4% this time
I have a LOT of black roots now by the way!

Edited by LadyAradia - May 02 2013 at 12:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 61>