BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 12:02pm
Okay ladies I bought daktarin which has 2% mn in, we in England aren't as forward yet with a coochie / athletes foot game so no 4% available.
Sponsored Links

AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:06pm
lmao. ^
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 3:46pm
LOL Im glad you found it KIKI

a little inspiration to MN & massage your scalps

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 29 2013 at 8:46pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:33am

ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE

ANSWER

What is your starting length? 
What length is my goal for next year this time? (May 2014)
How many more  inches to grow:  __"  to goal
*Shoot for the moon... Even if you miss you'll be amongst the stars!!

Lady A: 
Starting Length : APL  around #15"
Goal for Next year: WL  around #23"
Total inches: 23-15=8" goal

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 30 2013 at 12:28pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:22am
Okay thats some serious inspiration!

Kiki's starting length: I will claim APL (for now)
      Goal length:   MBL is my final goal
      In inches:   Between 20 to 22 inches.
I'm going through this thread so I can get a better understanding of a mix for myself.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 8:16am
I know you are APL now Kiki... Would you say your hair stops around 14, 15, or 16 now on the numbered chart?

If you are at 16" now according to that chart.... that would be 22  minus 16 or  6 inches overall growth over the next year for you Kiki...

Everyone else.... what is YOUR current length

and goal length for 5/2014?

PS Regarding a mix just for you Kiki.... Think of what you like putting on your hair/scalp now, that works for you.... Maybe a conditioner or an oil you already use or a mixture of both. Just keep it around 4 ounces of it and mix your whole box of MN in it with a 1 small tsp sulfur powder

I know you like ORS conditioner and Olive oil? ... maybe a 4 oz mixture of that?
OR you were talking about doing inversion massage with aloe vera... how about 4 ounces of aloe with olive oil, box of MN and 1 tsp sulfur.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 30 2013 at 9:38am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:39am
LadyA, your a little life saver thanks for the idea. Yes I would prefer aloe vera instead of water as I just bought a load of it for moms kimmaytube leave-in, to drink and also I experimented back in the January with Clotrimazole which has similar properties to MN which I mixed with aloe vera.
I'll purchase Sulfur by Thursday and then hopefully by next week I can get 'officially' started!
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 12:30pm
Welp, got my cooch cream! I explained to the girl checking me out at Wally World that I wasn't gross, I was just using it for my hair. Didn't make me feel any better about buying it. I used more water than oil in my mix (olive oil and just a dash of tea tree--cuz that's all I had left!) so it wouldn't be too oily to wash out. I'm surprised, I didn't have time to wash today before starting my new job, and it's not much more oily than usual. :)

What is your starting length? Full SL, basically CBL at some spots
What length is my goal for next year this time? (May 2014) I plan to be at my long-term goal of WL by this time next year (or at least coming up on it)
Total inches: Not sure atm...maybe 12 inches?

It's a tough goal to try to hit, but I'm more than willing to put in the effort!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 12:40pm
GREAT Natty! You and I use about the same formula. About how many ounces of water and oil did you use.?... I updated it to 4oz per box of MN instead of 8 oz listed on first page... This after seeing that most people didnt  dilute their MN that much in those videos.
shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:17pm
Im in I will post pics later 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 61>