BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 5:18am
thank you  SO MUCH !!! I was considering getting some jumbo twists... But now I won't
Thank you thank you thank you    
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:04am
I was going to stop taking my Maxi Hair vitamins but I decided to continue ALL OF THE ABOVE with this.

So I am still taking:  
2 Maxi Hair tabs/day, Diatomaceous Earth (silica) in milk, MSM in OJ and plenty of water or tea all day long   also.

Still using MN w/sulfur oil nightly with scalp massages

Has anyone else gotten their mn or sulfur yet  ?

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 26 2013 at 10:21am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:41am

She used miconizole nitrate with sulfur 8 ointment which is basically what we are doing in this challenge. 
I was able to score both miconizole nitrate and tea tree oil at my local Family Dollar Store. I made mine less diluted today by adding another whole tube of MN 

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 26 2013 at 12:09pm
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 11:42am
I remember her...
She's a member of this forum.
She had amazing growth!
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

It's not like it has vaginas in the ingredients...DeadLOL I bought mine online but if I do go to the store to buy some more I'll make sure to go to the self-checkout at Walmart...

And now you just being greedy. TongueLOL
Honestly you won't know if it'll work for you unless you try it. Smile

LOL.
I know I shouldn't be weirded out. :/ And let me tell you self check-outs are my worst enemy. I've never had a good experience with one. If I do get this stuff, it'll be less embarrassing to get rung up normally than to stand at the self check-out with the light blinking and wait for an employee to come over and get a price check because the cooch cream won't ring up (trust me, I've tried the same thing before with feminine care products).

I *might* actually try this...seeing these results videos are just too amazing...Even though I AM getting an inch a month, since my hair stopped growing completely a year ago (hypothyroidism), I'm already very distraught that my hair won't be BSL by summer (which, if it had grown normally after I last cut it, it would have been well past that point by summer). So for now I'm trying to make a mad dash to APL by August just so my hair is long enough that I can trim these dang dead ends off...

I'll LOOK INTO creams at the store this weekend. MAYBE I'll buy one and work up a concoction for this challenge.

If I don't get an increased growth rate from this, I'm going to be very frustrated I gave in! Haha!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:49pm
Welcome, I am seeing that most people use less than 8 ounces to mix it in.  From the videos Ive seen, seems like most people are diluting it with 2 - 4 ounces of water or cream at the most.
So seems like the potions on page 1 of this thread are too dilute.  Also, there were some concerns that oils might block absorption into the scalp...

So I think we should  all follow suit and mix 4 ounces maximum of something with a whole box of MN. then add 1/2 tsp sulfur. So ours will not be more diluted than everyone else's. I added another box of MN to mine  today.

Originally posted by NattyDoll NattyDoll wrote:

If I don't get an increased growth rate from this, I'm going to be very frustrated I gave in! Haha!
Natty you may be at your maximum growth rate already so have fun with it and leave the frustration at home.Smile Also I must note since you constantly complain of poor health, if you do this, do so at your own risk like everyone else has..

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 26 2013 at 6:56pm
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:12am
Coming to lurk and support!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:11am
KIKI can you get Micadin in England?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:41am
to the jokes about buying Monistat in person at a store..... Ummmmmm I really don't know what to say to that.... Shocked

I go thru the line and clerks always ring me up for everything. No one bats an eyelash when you buy monistat ladies. It is just part of being a human being to need your supplies of feminine care items from time to time.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 1:58pm
Lol. Yeah, it's not that serious...
I'm going to look for the 4% next time I go to the store.
I don't plan to change my batch until I run out, but I might add more MN to mine also.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 61>
  Share Topic