BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:45pm
Can msm be used in place of suplimed sulfur??
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:00am
I actually used MSM AND Sublimed Sulfur in my first batch.
They are both technically sulfur products. I know that all the commercial hair growth formulas DO have the yellow sulfur powder in it instead of organic MSM though. So I would try to get some of the Sublimed Sulfur powder as soon as you can but MSM should double temporarily. 

You know that you consume the MSM only. You  can't eat the yellow kind. But the yellow is PURE sulfur.
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 10:47am
Ai cool, I'll look into the Suplimed. I have this msm but I haven't taken it internally cuz I'm scared it'll loosen up mi curls. But thank u Lady for the post, you're so helpful.
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:01am
I bought the fam$store brand MN. I'm gonna mix it with this Indian hair treatment that grows hair. I'll try rubbin mi edges twice a day and massage mi whole scalp with the mix on days when mi hairs curly. Days I blow it out, I'll only massage mi edges probably 3x a wk cuz I don't want mi hair gettin greasy. I'm real tempted to buy the MTG oil to use for mi whole scalp. Right now mi hair is down to the middle of mi back; and I wanna grow it to the top of mi butt
scorpion1585 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpion1585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:01am
i''ll be following this thread
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 7:42pm
I will following this one also!
DiamondDabs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiamondDabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:56pm
I need to try this! Funny thing is I've used MN for almost a year, and never once thought about mixing it with sulfur. So I'm defiantly jumping on this bandwagon.Clap
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:06am
I  will be back on  the bandwagon soon! I have to make a trip to Rite Aid to get some mn some time this week. After trimming 2" off my ends my hair looks so much  fuller!!! But it is decidedly shorter. I think i am back up at bsb again.  so i need my mn and sulfur asap.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 07 2014 at 9:08am
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:10pm
My mother told me people were putting monistat in their hair, I did not believe her Shocked
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:15pm

not IN the hair. On the scalp. I grew 5 inches in 4  months last year and I'm about to start again  for this year. 

My hair has returned to a SNAIL's rate of growth even though I AM  using  MTG and hair growth pills now.  I am 1/4" month again! So I have no choice but  start miconizole nitrate again this  year to reach MY hair goals. So no I am not just one of those girls who grow long hair naturally. This is the longest my hair has  ever been. If you don't want to  do it DON'T! Unfortunately, this experience has  proven to me that this method is the ONLY way I PERSONALLY can get super fast growth.
Shapely's MTG sulfur oil & Maxi Hair  vitamins alone are currently failing me because my growth has returned to 1/4"/month. 
I will go to get some this weekend! 

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 12 2014 at 4:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures