BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:05pm
I've been missing in action for so long!  I'm officially back.  I continued my sulfur mix while I've been away.  I will update my September progress that I missed, and my recent progress on Saturday...promise.  I'm finally starting to see growth again.

LadyAradia, I should have said finger coils.  Everyone calls them dreads, because they look similar.  Yep, you can wash finger coils right out and your hair won't matt.  My hair is out of finger coils now and in two braids.  Don't talk about matting.  I remember when I moved up North and we had hard water.  My hair matted and I had to cut it all off, because I couldn't untangle it.  I was upset too, but I enjoyed the style.  I have before and after pictures to this day of that incident.  Your hair is growing nicely.

Kiki, your hair is looking good and also looks thicker.  Happy belated birthday to you too.

Benni, look forward to seeing your progress.
Sponsored Links

aGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 7:13pm
Okay, here is my August photos again:

And here are the September photos:

Sorry they are a little blurry.  My hair definitely thickened up.  Everybody is telling me it is growing alot again, so hopefully over the next few months it will take off for me.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 8:34pm
There needs to a be a long term growth thread for transitionsers
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:50am
aGoddess, good to see you back and thanks for the well wishes, hairs looking wonderful and healthy as well. I have some update coming soon so hoping for some serious growth. Smile

You should create it HunnyB, I've never been a transitioner but I know there are loads out there that could need it. Wink
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:59pm
I ordered some sulfur powder and I'm going to create a mix with it...I'll just document my growth here
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:36am
Peeking in-

Anyone using Njoy's oil?

I love it.
I'm only using it on wash days (which is 2xs a week) before washing.

I mix it with Eucalyptus oil and neem oil for added benefits.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:02pm
Yaya I found her recipe:
1 tsp sublime sulfur powder

4oz organic jojoba oil

2oz Jamaican black castor oil

2 oz organic extra virgin olive oil

4-5 drops rosemary oil

4-5 drops peppermint oil

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:44pm
I've been think of it, but I'm so swamped with other things right now I can barely apply much to my hair. I can just about apply water, s-curl and go! LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:46pm
Took a peak at my growth and I'm pleased with my overall progress don't think the sulfur and monistat is working that much right now. I will continue to use it until the monistat is finished and use the sulfur poder with oils etc. Smile
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:12pm
WOW !!! Everyone seem to be doing brilliantly. Congratulations

HunnyB.. Thank you for the recipe. Is this her newer version ?? It does not contain MN, which I am happy about. Maybe I will try this again next year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL [<:o)]

Edited by Benni - Dec 09 2013 at 8:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures