Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 56>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monistat Sulfur SUPER GROWTH Challenge
    Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 8:50am
I am starting a new challenge for Monistat 3 along with a few ounces of oil and a teaspoon of of sublimed sulfur. There  should be a total of 8 ounces of the oil of your  choice with monistat 3 as the base AND 1 teaspoon of Sublimed Sulfur powder available from the pharmacy section of a Walmart, Target or compounding pharmacy. If thy don't have sublimed sulfur,you can definitely get it online at amazon or ebay. This  way you get the benefits of monistat and of sulfur in one growth aid. This can be made in a spray bottle with 8 oz of water instead of oil + 1 tsp sulfur + monistat. This   can be sprayed on the scalp daily instead of oiling the scalp.

But the point of this challenge is to apply your mixture of monistat and sulfur to the scalp daily, follow this with a massage and perhaps turning the head upside down for a few minutes and then preferably
applying a conditioner cap and GHEing all night. This challenge will be ongoing for Super hair growth. Many women claim to achieve several extra INCHES of growth with the application of monistat and also claim this with sulfur. The purpose of this challenge is to combine the 2 in one SUPER GROWTH formula.

This challenge is for a Sulfur ointment WITH Monistat together.You can follow the above video's formula exactly, just add one of the tubes of monistat to it and shake well.
Please join me on this SUPER GROWTH Challenge! Post which miconazole nitrate  product you are using, the formula you made  and your application schedule. Talk  a little about your hair length, the formula you made, and your  reggie in general.    

My  idea is to do this for 4 months going at it STRONG! Then drop the monistat out of your formula for about 2 months and just do sulfur oil for about 2 month break from the monistat..... THEN go back at it again full force with both again for 4 more months. Use your own discretion  with this and do this at your own risk after investigating.    Listen to your body. If you experience the headaches or lightheadedness... then stop. If you don't know if you are allergic to sulfur or not, try some on your inner arm first and see how you react to it....
Good luck and let's grow some hair!    

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 21 2013 at 8:12pm
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 9:03am
Hopefully there are no potential issues in combining the two but otherwise I'm in!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 9:04am
Welcome!! Get all your   ingredients together and post when you have your formula made   
I figure we will officially start around May 1st to give participants enough time to get the sublimed sulfur and the monistat. You can use generic Miconazole nitrate instead of the name brand Monistat. If you  want to start earlier feel free. 

I will start tonight actually!

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 21 2013 at 9:14am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 11:35am

OK so I just got back from CVS and purchased the Miconazole 3 which is 4% Miconazole nitrate. There are 3 tubes of it in the package

Sublimed Sulfur

I made 2 solutions. One oil base, the other water base lotion

Solution 1 OIL BASED
  • 8 ounces of oils
  • 1 of the tubes of miconazole
  • 1 teaspoon of sublimed sulfur
  • 10-20 drops of peppermint, rosemary or other essential oils
Put in bottle with squirt top. Shake well.  Oil scalp daily with mixture

Solution 2 WATER BASED

• 6 ounces of water
  • 1 or 2 ounces of oil
  • 2 tablespoons of favorite cream conditioner ( to mix oil and water in lotion emulsion)
  • 1 of the tubes of miconazole
  • 1 teaspoon of sublimed sulfur
  • 10-20 drops of peppermint, rosemary or other essential oils

Put in bottle with squirt top. Shake well.  Apply to scalp daily with mixture. This is for days when my hair can not handle extra oil.
I already  anointed my scalp with the water based solution today and covered with conditioner cap for GHE. My hair already felt really oily today so I chose to go with the water based lotion based formula today instead of the oil solution. But either one will deliver the active ingredients to the scalp so the choice is yours what base you put it in .     8 ounces of oil based, lotion based or 8 ounces of some other ointment like the ladies in the videos above... Either way, just add one of your  tubes of miconazole and one teaspoon of sulfur powder to the base of your choice and apply to scalp with massage at least 3 times per week..... I will be doing mine every night.  
Will keep updated. Good luck everyone, 
Feel free to join all and Let's Grow some long hair!

PS  The Miconazole/ Monistat 1 and 7 are 2%.  Some of the  Miconazole/ Monistat 3 are 4%. So I chose the generic brand and Miconazole 3 that is 4% to get the higher concentration product for my money.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 21 2013 at 1:39pm
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 11:46am
After I buy a squirt bottle I'll be ready to join
ETA:And a new tube of monistat, my other one expired Ouch

Edited by Brilaw - Apr 21 2013 at 11:49am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 11:50am
LOL Welcome and happy hair growing!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 11:57am
Good challenge!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 12:31pm
Thanks Veemack Feel free to participate however you would like !

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 21 2013 at 3:26pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 6:48pm
Walmart and Target have the Miconazole nitrate cheaper than CVS
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 8:36pm
I'll join!Tongue
I have sublimed sulfur, and MN (it's not monistat but it is pretty much the same thing)
Idk how consistent I'll be but I'm in.
I think I'll try and mix some up tonight.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 56>