Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

money and friends.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:06am
I discuss money with my closest friends... We are pretty open abotu it, however no one has ever asked about actually salaries, that I know of. If they did I wouldnt have an issue telling them what I make.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:59am
We're open about money. I find that it helps all of us because we learn from each other and we're able to support each other in our goals.

I wish black people talked about money a lot more. Our community would be so much better for it.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:17pm

If you feel uncomfortable with discussing it, or with her take on it, then you shouldn't talk about it.

With her or with anyone. If you don't like it, don't do it.

I discuss money with some friends and don't discuss it with others.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:25pm
Nope I only discussed it with one co-worker at a corporate job I had at the time and she snitched and told HR that I made more than her. Never Again. Lesson Learned. I was getting to comfortable with the black folk at that job all 5 of us
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:30pm
^^isn't that in the employee handbook? lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:30pm
I have no problem talking about money.. Especially when asked
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:30pm
I wouldn't trust someone I met trying to count whats in my pockets, especially with an unnecessary comment like that.

My best friends and I discuss money freely. No big deal. I'd never talk about it with someone I'm not close with or don't trust.

If I don't know or trust you, don't worry bout what I make or how I spend it. As long as I don't have a hand out for yours, we good.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:35pm
Dump her. She sounds like she'll be one of those jealous bishes. Ain't nobody got time for that.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:21pm
No. It ain't none of their business plus I don't need nobody in my pocketbook trying to tell me how I should spend my money just because it's not being spent the way they would like. Also, people tend to be be rs I don't want nobody to feel like because they know my amount of income that gives them free reign to ask to "borrow" money whenever they want just because they think I have it to give.

Edited by niecy - Jan 28 2013 at 1:22pm
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:20pm
I do discuss money with friends to an extent. I don't mind telling people how much I make, I'll also tell you my bills in the same breath. Once I'm done they see we are in the same situation, we're both broke. I don't discuss what I do with my spare money, because that's none of there business, because some will feel like if you can go out and buy this then you can give or loan me this then.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic