Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Monet Crochet

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
taylorDUHH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote taylorDUHH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monet Crochet
    Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 2:20pm
Who does this lady with OUTRAGEOUS prices think she is? The queen sew-ins? Can anyone post a picture of the braid pattern she uses & what makes her weaves so spectacular to be worth $900 and a plane trip?? HELP PLEASE . btw: no way in hell am i even considering her i just wanna know lol
Sponsored Links

DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:41pm
She studied under sewnatural, stole her technique. And her gimmick Calling her work seamless. While the other girl who taught her called it sewnatural.Monet is a better stylist thou. But sewnatural is just a good sewer. She started Charing what her teacher was charging. In hopes of her success. A messed up way to come up, be original. But I would like to know how she's gets women to spend that kind of money. I really would. I mean I've learned the techniques they do threw observing. But is it really worth 900,, no!!! I could get quality work done for 250 .

Edited by DOLLHOUSESTYLIN - Apr 25 2014 at 8:42pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:43pm
But if I could charge that much, why the he'll not!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:45pm
But what I can say they do the best sew ins I've ever seen, next to my own.
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:56pm
I saw a YouTube video where she was showing someone's new growth after 2 1/2 months. The braids were not small and the braid pattern was in a circle so that means the sew in is not laying flat enough for me and $900 for a style that has to be redone in 2-3 months is bananas.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:05pm
hmm...interesting
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by DOLLHOUSESTYLIN DOLLHOUSESTYLIN wrote:

But what I can say they do the best sew ins I've ever seen, next to my own.

^^^^this
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply