BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mom/Momlike Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 5:21pm
ladybird!!!! u jus made me choke on my juice lmao!
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 5:31pm
lol! @texasmami its true!! he came out and the first thing i said was "praise jesus!"

anyone ever read "the honest toddler"? that has me dying

Honest Toddler
"Calm down" Sorry, I'll try to find more subtle ways to enjoy life. smh

Honest Toddler
I wonder what Blue Ivy is doing right now. Not eating expired store brand wheat thins on a paper plate I'll tell you that much.

Honest Toddler
I feel like when I share it sends the wrong message to my friends. Yes, I want them to be happy, but not happier than me.

Honest Toddler
As if Santa cares whether I finish this sandwich or not. The man is swamped. He's not watching me eat.

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:48pm
LOL @blue ivy

I saw these status updates at postrandomonium...

Let's all have a moment of silence for people who can't have a moment of silence because they have kids.

A baby just smiled at me and now I want... Nope, it's crying now. Nope.

Living with a toddler is like using a blender with no lid

I've decided I'm not going to have kids. I love babies, but I'm just not ready for the commitment of uploading that many photos to Facebook.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

i know this may sound really shallow, but i'm so glad that my baby looks more like my side of the fam. everyone else on my husband's side looks ugly. esp. his mom.

sometimes i miss being pregnant, but at 5mo. i had a cute belly, i wasn't waddling, and i didn't have to pee every 15min LOL

i think i may be done after this...i don't want to put myself thru another pregnancy tbh
I wish you couldve seen my face while reading thisLOLLOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:15pm
Cry Mini me better take her precious darn time with growing up. The longer I can put off having her reach the age where she gets her period, starts learning to drive, etc. the better. 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:51pm
My son dislikes his Preschool swim class twice a week. Hmmmmm
This is a 1st....???? In the past he has enjoyed swim class...meh
VelvetOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VelvetOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:29pm
LOL @binks dog being up confused about the temper tanturms and LOLLOL @ reesegurl avi I see her getting undressed and bathe in a hurry LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
VelvetOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VelvetOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:01am
Yes, I called you for something and yes I forgot if you had answered the phone maybe I would have remembered I just spent 15 minutes talking to your dhLOL. So now I am online shopping for a bike and distracted. Thinking about get a 3 wheeled one.
then after silence I say:
Ok I will call you later....
And I get that Bye Mother with a toneLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

That girl of mine is funny...LOL
No grandchildren yet but I am going to buy those teething rings and hope they will last  5 or more years.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Cry Mini me better take her precious darn time with growing up. The longer I can put off having her reach the age where she gets her period, starts learning to drive, etc. the better. 
as long as you dont say the magic words she will. lol @ magic words but its true like...if you get frustrated never say "i cant wait until you can walk" you blink and that baby will be walking. happened to me LOL

i was like i cant wait until you can talk and tell me what you want. now they wont shut up. 1 tellin me what shes going to do and the boy has 456789009876545678 questions/comments a day. literally.

Angry

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:48am
speaking of my boy... he cant even be sick right. he still gotta talk. its so weird once he stops im checkin for fevers cause i know something aint right.. lmaooo

his question of the day.."why do we have dirt?"
Ermm

cause we do chump.SleepyLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com