Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mom/Momlike Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 3:03am
What are some things you can use while the baby is teething...other than chilled teething rings?

A lady at my job told me to freeze some cookie sticks and let the baby gnaw on them. She said the cold will soothe their gums. I didn't like the cookie idea, because of the high sugar content. Is there anything else edible thats good for gnawing? I was thinking some frozen fruit or veggie puree popcicles, but it might be too messy
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 3:09am
Are there baby cookies sold where you live like those sweetened with fruit juice? I used a bagel, it was easy for him to hold too. It is messy but no sugar.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 3:28am
I went to walmart and they had those organic infant teething barley biscuits. It looks like a thick cookie,
but its for babies 9months +. Mine is 6 months. I couldn't find anything else, unless they were out of stock.

ETA: I just saw something online called a mesh feeder. It allows the baby to eat foods without pieces breaking off and causing a choking hazard. A lot of moms put frozen fruits in it to help with teething. I might just get one of those!
FRESH FOOD FEEDER BY MUNCHKIN

Edited by Allure. - May 07 2013 at 3:30am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 3:35am
We had those...they workLOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:20am
she is so cute when she is milk wasted...
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:05am
This is going to be a rant

I can't stand that girl next door. She is a year and a day older than my son and she is a damn brat. She does not do what her parents tell her, they are hardly ever outside watching her. I am not her damn babysitter. I told that street urchin not to pick the woman next doors flowers so she is going to tell me her mother said that is allowed. I know darn well your mom did not. Then she is going to try and pick my flowers. My son is just staring at her the whole time. He knows whats up. Then what does she do? Go to her mothers flowers and digs them up. I did not stop her. it. You don't care to come out here and watch, I am not going to stop her. She then opened the bird seed bags and spilled the seeds out.

We got invited to her birthday party for adults on Thursday. I don't want to go. I don't like her at all. I might send my husband in my place. I can't take this child. She is moving at the end of the month. I feel for my son because she is the only child her can play with but I won't miss her. I never thought I would dislike a child but this one..tja.

She is also not nice to my son, he called her out on it this morning. He said she was rude and unfair also naughty. Go head kiddo. 
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 3:55pm
I hate bad ass kids too! Especially when the parent does nothing to correct the behavior!!

I tried the mesh feeder today, I put cold peaches inside and she loooved it! I refilled it three times,lol!
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

she is so cute when she is milk wasted...

I have 100 pics of my lil girl strung out on the milk. eyes rolled back and milk dribblin down her cheek knocked out. I miss those days.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

I went to walmart and they had those organic infant teething barley biscuits. It looks like a thick cookie,
but its for babies 9months +. Mine is 6 months. I couldn't find anything else, unless they were out of stock.

ETA: I just saw something online called a mesh feeder. It allows the baby to eat foods without pieces breaking off and causing a choking hazard. A lot of moms put frozen fruits in it to help with teething. I might just get one of those!
FRESH FOOD FEEDER BY MUNCHKIN

i have heard good things about those...you can put frozen bananas in there, that seems to be a really popular choice.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 5:16pm
i know this may sound really shallow, but i'm so glad that my baby looks more like my side of the fam. everyone else on my husband's side looks ugly. esp. his mom.

sometimes i miss being pregnant, but at 5mo. i had a cute belly, i wasn't waddling, and i didn't have to pee every 15min LOL

i think i may be done after this...i don't want to put myself thru another pregnancy tbh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>