BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mom/Momlike Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 11:09am
i want a baby.. 

Sponsored Links

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by dede0122 dede0122 wrote:

My boys are at the age were they are constantly fighting each other but when I discipline one the other one calls himself getting upset with me. My oldest son "Mom, don't yell at my brother..he didn't mean it"  Really!! he just karate chopped you upside your head... but he didn't mean it. Really!?!? Stern Smile
At this point I don't care who started what.... they're both in trouble. 

aww that is cuteTongueLOL
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:34am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Allure I could see doing that when the baby is still small but I don't think I could do carryin' no heavy behind baby once they get past a couple of months. A sister got back problems as it is plus I'm clumsy as heck anyway. I'll stick to a stroller because I'd rather not have a DCF case if I just so happen to trip somewhere and accidentally fall on top of my poor baby lol

Yea I was thinking that too. Mine is about 18lbs now,  I haven't noticed any back pain yet, but I haven't been carrying her around for long periods either lol.

and omg!!LOLLOLLOL @ the bolded!
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:54am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i had a baby bjorn. only wore it out. in the house baby stayed in her sit. she wasnt gonna be breakin my back 24/7. Ermm

ugh i love that new baby smell. or was it the diapers..? i dont know but its lovely. i also loved those diapers that had the yellow line that turned green when baby potties. yesssss those days are over..but i miss it.

is all that carrying a baby around stuff (while doin house work n stuff), is what triggers separation anxiety in babies? Confused

I heard it does the opposite, and babies end up happier, more emotionally secure, and are less likely to suffer any kind of anxiety from being left alone because they feel safe. It also helps with their development. Here's some articles about it...Smile

http://babywearinginternational.org/articles.php?article=1
http://www.naturalchild.org/guest/laura_simeon.html
http://www.babyktan.com/babywearing.html

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:41am
Helps their anxiety? Maybe for some but it didn't do a thing for us. He cried and pouted when he went to daycare and pre-school. We had five half days of kindergarten for him before he goes full-time in a week and he sat in his chair and sulked. He was alright after a few minutes I was told but he sure didn't look happy.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:48am
Happy Babies. It’s true … carried babies cry less! In a study published in the journal Pediatrics, researchers found that babywearing for three hours a day reduced infant crying by 43 percent overall and 54 percent during evening hours.

man why are they lying? LOL. you wont be able to put the baby down with out all that racket. lol. i carried my daughter up until 3 months. her fat self needed to sit down somewhere... and she did. she got use to it and we went on with life.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:57am
I understand the need to teach kids bike safety at a young age but keep your child out of the bikers lanes while they are still using training wheels...and put a helmet on that girl! I swear some parents are too laid back.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:02am
Lol!! Wow, I can see that happening. They say babies can't get spoiled, but I've seen plenty of them get so used to being carried around that they act a fool when their get put down and wont stop crying until they get picked up again. That's why I was so torn about whether or not I should carry mine around all the time in the baby wrap. I'd hate to turn her into a crybaby
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by dede0122 dede0122 wrote:

My boys are at the age were they are constantly fighting each other but when I discipline one the other one calls himself getting upset with me. My oldest son "Mom, don't yell at my brother..he didn't mean it"  Really!! he just karate chopped you upside your head... but he didn't mean it. Really!?!? Stern Smile
At this point I don't care who started what.... they're both in trouble. 

with my little sisters i just tell them idc and to work it out among themselves. they come and snitch and then if you punish one they get mad OR five minutes later they're laughing. i can't take their problems seriously so i think of it as teaching them conflict resolution.LOL
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:46am
Why did I come in here?

*baby fever*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style