BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mom/Momlike Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 4:06am
Yes! mine is going through that phase right now, so I'm starting to use it more.

My only thing is using it outside, I think it would be too much of a hassle to wrap her up from her carseat if I wanted to walk around with her at the store or zoo or something. I dunno, we'll see
Sponsored Links

reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:42am
I do the baby wearing thing I have 2 store bought mobys, 2 home made mobys, two home made k'tan s, and 4 store bought hotslings and one home made, I have to be able to switch it up lol. My kids are all two years apart except the last two so if I didn't wear the baby nothing would get done.

It's so much easier to wear your baby when you out and about but the moby is a pain wrapping up without getting it on the ground so I put it on before I get out the car. The k'tan is easier since you don't have all the fabric but I have yet to use mine outside.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:00am
I know all the Mothers Probably got this Problem but why these kids think Money grow on trees they just think you go to ATM and it give you free money No BOO I work for this Money and at times it does run out or Low and Aint nobody giving me none for Free These kids do not appreciate all that we do they be acting like we OWE THEM.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:12am
Almost done with shopping for the birthday party on Sunday...just need to get some fruit salad. But I'll do that Saturday. It is not even my birthday but I am so happy about this
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:13am
Allure I could see doing that when the baby is still small but I don't think I could do carryin' no heavy behind baby once they get past a couple of months. A sister got back problems as it is plus I'm clumsy as heck anyway. I'll stick to a stroller because I'd rather not have a DCF case if I just so happen to trip somewhere and accidentally fall on top of my poor baby lol
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:13am
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

I know all the Mothers Probably got this Problem but why these kids think Money grow on trees they just think you go to ATM and it give you free money No BOO I work for this Money and at times it does run out or Low and Aint nobody giving me none for Free These kids do not appreciate all that we do they be acting like we OWE THEM.

Yes I see my son heading down that path. I will say my husbands daughter's have a better concept one is 22 and the other is 15 the 15 year old for her birthday got an: Iphone, money and clothes and that was not a milestone b-day. but she is a good kid gets good grades and I think she  has more of a concept of money than her momSleepy
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:37am
binky i didn't know that was your son in your avi all this time! he is beyond adorable. its criminal!

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 10:04am
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

binky i didn't know that was your son in your avi all this time! he is beyond adorable. its criminal!

thanks tex he thinks he is toddler swagLOL
dede0122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dede0122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 10:26am
My boys are at the age were they are constantly fighting each other but when I discipline one the other one calls himself getting upset with me. My oldest son "Mom, don't yell at my brother..he didn't mean it"  Really!! he just karate chopped you upside your head... but he didn't mean it. Really!?!? Stern Smile
At this point I don't care who started what.... they're both in trouble. 

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 11:08am
My niece would constantly tell on her cousin when he didnt do anything. He's in the kitchen and she's yelling to my brother" daddy, derricks bothering me"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>
  Share Topic