BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mom makes daughter wear thrift store clothes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:07pm
i get the intent but how does this help the child getting bullied she probably feels horrible its like the way she dresses is being made fun of and being used to punish her bully really . also i don't think it is right to use a bullying tactic to bully a bully bet she didn't learn her lesson bet it just made her hate the kid she was bullying even more.
Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:54pm
I love some of the answers in this thread and I agree with giving some of her best clothes to the girl  she bullied. What  an awful child!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:07am
I think giving the [bullied] girl her clothes would make the [bullied]girl feel worse.

Edited by PurpleHaze - May 26 2013 at 12:08am
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 2:52am
All of the tactics go with teaching the child that the clothes don't make the person, its the PERSON who makes the person, and cute clothes on an ugly person is like lipstick on a pig,  the importance is making a child walk a mile in someone else's shoes. 

It is only the teaching and monitoring that will change the child's ways, the consequences are just there as a "I'll snatch yo ass up" value.  You gone learn today sista kinda tactic.  It worked for me when my daughter thought she was too cute and I took every stitch of cute clothing, makeup, flatiron, shoes, EVERY. THANG. SHE. THOUGHT. MADE. HER. SH!T. SMELL. LIKE. ROSES.  up otta here.  She never wanted to test me again.  Gurl, I took posters, sheets, shower curtain, and the door off of her room.  No sir.  The school never had to call me again.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

hmmm. Did we say 'step' mummy? 

awww...sh*t.  that's right.  Step parents ain't 'sposed to tell the kids sh*t right?

welp......maybe she had the dads ok.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style