Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mom gets pregnant after daughters abortion...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I would side eye my mom. But then again I'd never get an abortion. 

Like, you went ahead and let me kill my baby and a month later you're having your own? You couldn't raise mine as yours? It's not the mother's responsibility whatsoever but our relationship would be hella awkward after that.

how do you know that?
Sponsored Links

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Like, you went ahead and let me kill my baby and a month later you're having your own? You couldn't raise mine as yours? It's not the mother's responsibility whatsoever but our relationship would be hella awkward after that.

how do you know that?

If it was a regular ol' slip up situation, I am sure most who are not in favor of an abortion wouldn't get one, but there are so many other cases that may make this unrealistic, like an ectopic pregnancy, fetus having a life threatening illness, rape, etc. etc. Won't really know until your in the situation.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 4:46am
I'm saying though, the baby is the one who's dead, by it's mother's hands, so who should be upset in that situation? I don't know the other details of the movie but the childless mother needs to sat her ass down and think about what she's done.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 5:03am
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

how do you know that?

If it was a regular ol' slip up situation, I am sure most who are not in favor of an abortion wouldn't get one, but there are so many other cases that may make this unrealistic, like an ectopic pregnancy, fetus having a life threatening illness, rape, etc. etc. Won't really know until your in the situation.

alll of this^^^
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:36am
Nope.. Other people's lives don't stop cause of your circumstances.. It's almost the same as being mad at your close friend/family member that is getting married and your engagement just got broken off.. Can't be mad at them continuing on with their upcoming nuptials. They still have their own lives..

Edited by EasterBell - Jun 14 2013 at 10:40am
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 3:32pm
Not sure if this was brought up, but would you all feel the same about the situation if the daughter miscarried instead of aborted?
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Not sure if this was brought up, but would you all feel the same about the situation if the daughter miscarried instead of aborted?
Sucks but that's just to bad.
If I was planning to get pregnant or get pregnant accidentally, that's what it is. I'm not going to cancel plans to get pregnant because you lost your child and I'm not going to stop having sex or use protection to avoid getting pregnant for that either. Like the others said, other people's lives don't stop when something bad happens to someone else.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic