Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mom changes baby on table - Pizzeria boots her out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mom changes baby on table - Pizzeria boots her out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 4:11pm
She didn't change the baby ON the table.  She changed the baby AT the table.  She said she used the changing pad, on a chair.  Not that that makes it a whole lot better, particularly if the baby went #2, but it looks like most people think she threw the kid on top of the pizza box and just went for what she knew.  
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 4:44pm
Noooooo, I don't want to smell that while I'm paying to eat.
Take the chair in the bathroom and handle that there.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

That sucks that there were no changing tables, but I would have taken that baby to the car, while I watched the door to ensure that no pedos walked out with my other 2...

Tis all. And comparing breastfeeding to this is ignorant. oranges and poo
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 4:47pm
why's she posing with her kids like that for this story? there was no need for those kids to be in that photo with her. stupid.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by bigsexylisa bigsexylisa wrote:

She didn't change the baby ON the table.  She changed the baby AT the table.  She said she used the changing pad, on a chair.  Not that that makes it a whole lot better, particularly if the baby went #2, but it looks like most people think she threw the kid on top of the pizza box and just went for what she knew.  
can you tell me exactly, what the difference between the two is, for clarity's sake

i mean you dont have to, im just tryna see how the two differ
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:47pm
That is just unsanitary.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:52pm
I wouldn't care if the baby floated in mid air. Take the kid to the bathroom put the pad down and change it. Or take it back to the car and change it.

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:55pm
she nasty
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:14pm
If a family member tried to change a dirty diaper in the dining room they'd get told about their nassy self.Dead

#ytpeopleproblems
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style