Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
Dakotablu View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakotablu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:03am
This has happened with my last trainer...he use to measure my hips and inadvertantly graze my coochie...I smacked the ish outta him in the mofo gym heads turned and I stood there and said watch ur self papa aint raise no punk bish. It was so quick like instantly he touched my I smacked him LOL closed fist.

Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:03am
Originally posted by NativeSun NativeSun wrote:

This thread has potential to get me hemmed up so I will just lurk

i keep trying to ignore it, but it keeps callin me. Geek
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:04am
Quote . He was bold as hell for the penis grab, but I think they are both to blame. Her for allowing it to coem to that and him for even doing that.

she shouldn't have worn those tight ass spandex pants either!

:-/

(sarcasm post)
mediagirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mediagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:04am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Will this be an epic thread?

Epic victim blaming. Epic focus on the least important issues in the op. Epic display of rape culture....

I wish I had a preach gif right now.
lucy1987 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucy1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:05am
rape culture again?
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:06am
Originally posted by MsMarcia MsMarcia wrote:

Most are focusing on the Penis grabbing part but fell to realize he had been making advances this was just a last straw for her. If you been training w/ a person for weeks and he's making advances and you never tell him your not interested, this is what happened.I don't think it happened this way.  Please reread the OP. Alot of women on her (including myself) would have stopped it after the 1st or 2nd advance, I would have never let it get that far. But she did, and she's stated it was her mistake and she's not working w/ him anymore. Same as if a guy friend flirting w/ you and you never tell him your not interested and one day he try to kiss you. He was bold as hell for the penis grab, but I think they are both to blame. HUH?Her for allowing it to coem to that and him for even doing that.

according to the OP, it was only yesterday he did the penis thing PLUS feeled her up.  It wasn't months and months of advances or flirting for that matter.  And no I don't blame her for it happening, but I do think she's confused as to why she shouldn't automatically take steps to getting his training license revoked, or atleast get him kicked out of the gym she uses.

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Most are focusing on the Penis grabbing part but fell to realize he had been making advances this was just a last straw for her. If you been training w/ a person for weeks and he's making advances and you never tell him your not interested, this is what happened.I don't think it happened this way.  Please reread the OP. Alot of women on her (including myself) would have stopped it after the 1st or 2nd advance, I would have never let it get that far. But she did, and she's stated it was her mistake and she's not working w/ him anymore. Same as if a guy friend flirting w/ you and you never tell him your not interested and one day he try to kiss you. He was bold as hell for the penis grab, but I think they are both to blame. HUH?Her for allowing it to coem to that and him for even doing that.

according to the OP, it was only yesterday he did the penis thing PLUS feeled her up.  It wasn't months and months of advances or flirting for that matter.  And no I don't blame her for it happening, but I do think she's confused as to why she shouldn't automatically take steps to getting his training license revoked, or atleast get him kicked out of the gym she uses.

Thank you...because I didn't read anything that said this was an ongoing thing.
MsMarcia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMarcia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:10am
If this was her first time training w/ him and he made her do that then report and get his arse fired. But I thought she said she was seeing results working out w/ him, I work out w/ a trainer and it takes at least a few weeks to start seeing results. I did delete that part I think he is fully to blame for the situation. I would have said something right their and not have needed a scene. But as I said maybe I'm bias cause I've had this happen and it was a mix-up of signals. Everyone situation is different. If this was here first training session, maybe I read wrong then yea I agree w/ what everyone else is saying. I thought she had been working out w/ him.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:10am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by NativeSun NativeSun wrote:

This thread has potential to get me hemmed up so I will just lurk

i keep trying to ignore it, but it keeps callin me. Geek

lol
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Tbaby, that is what I'M getting at.  Maybe this is her way of dealing with it, but a BETTER way of dealing with it, instead of ranting giggling about an abusive incident and then saying that she does NOT want to find another trainer would be to cut him lose YESTERDAY and if there is no one to report him to, report him to the community gym and the police. 

This is not blaming the victim, this is about taking steps to prevent further abuse!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions