Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Molasses Conditioning Treatment Stopped B

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 80818283>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:15pm
I'm curious to know if anyone who's hair is a blonde color or has ash tones; has used this treatment? It to me ages to tone all of the reds and golds out of my ash blonde hair... I'd cry if the molasses put it back in LOL
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:49pm
Good to see this thread..

and yep, for the winter months, i'm going to mixing this in my D/C.

thanks OP for posting.  I was also going to take this internally? but figured, i take enough concoctions to override the black strap..

On second thought?  i'll be replacing the local honey with it in my oatmeal.

I also read that a farmer who wanted to sell his "prize" cattle would always add BSM (black strap molasses) to their feed every morning.

Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:25pm
Just picked me up some Molasses today, Im excited about using it again. It worked very well for me last time..
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 12:48am

I started drinking it to slow down my gray hair growth. Amazed at how energized I feel in a matter of minutes. Heard its great for heavy menstrual bleeding and cramps.

I wanted to try it in my hair but I'm pretty sure I have protein overload and I'm scared to.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:01pm
i've tried it this weekend with my D/C, and decided to add a spoonful to my big container of daily moisturizer. 

2 days after co-washing and D/C routine (including moisturizing shampoo afterwards), my 4c  fine hair is still soft.  This is not an easy task in NM.  Usually once the hair dries, it's kind of hard.

As for the monthly. I started using a teaspoonful in my green tea every morning, the week before.  I have extremely severe cramps, and heavy bleeding.  Strange, on the first day, i didn't have any pain.  But of course, the second day, yep, it showed up with a vengeance.  But the period wasn't as "heavy".

i'm also taking the pills for the iron, and potassium content.  When that time of the month comes around, it really takes a lot of minerals out of the system.

Ouch

Thanks for this thread, OP. ya learn something new everyday. Looks like ladies are teaching this old dawg some new tricks.

Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:57pm
i had some breakage or i actually think it's new growth just above my ear near the back.. I still have to realize that my hair still coming in from traction alopecia.  There are still some short areas that are just now sprouting.. it's taking years, but at least i'm growing my hair.

also, i did notice a significant difference in my take down this time. the Black strap molasses makes  my hair was easier to detangle and softer.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 30 2012 at 8:58pm
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:20pm

I'm going give the BSM a try. My hair loves protein and I could really use this to help with my shedding setback. I'll add this to my DC mixture tomorrow and ingest as well. Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:01pm
I picked up this 12oz bottle for $3.49 at my local supermarket and they carry Grandma's for $7.49.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:19pm
that's the one i picked up. Another one is called "Plantation".. it tastes sweeter.. same results.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by GoldieLocks GoldieLocks wrote:

I'm curious to know if anyone who's hair is a blonde color or has ash tones; has used this treatment? It to me ages to tone all of the reds and golds out of my ash blonde hair... I'd cry if the molasses put it back in LOL

I read in a few places that it does darken hair color and adds copper tones. I had to stop using BSM on my hair because of that. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 80818283>
  Share Topic