FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Molasses Conditioning Treatment Stopped B

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2011 at 9:36pm
Blackstrap Molasses huhShocked? can't wait to try it.
Sponsored Links

Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 12:42am
Just shampooed with Paul Mitchell Awapuhi, followed by blackstrap molasses I got from Sevenanda.  The texture of the molasses is like a thick oil although it's not oily.  This texture made it easy to rub in my hands before applying to my hair. After shampooing u know how your hair feels stripped and rough-- well Immediately I noticed how smooth the molasses made my hair feel after applying it. I'm using only the molasses for now and plan to rinse out and condition with PM The Conditioner in the morning.  I've covered my head with a plastic shower cap followed by my satin scarf on top of the cap.  Will post results in the morning....
Ms. Tiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms. Tiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 6:24pm
I just put some molasses mixed with jojoba, amla, & EVOO as a prepoo. I'm hoping for the best b/c I saw that molasses is supposed to have protein in it and I'm protein sensitive. I did see some breakage and shedding while I was putting it in.
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2011 at 9:19pm
OK so I'm guessing this is the same molasses that is in the grocery store.  Sorry if this question was asked earlier.
TonellaD.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonellaD.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2011 at 3:40pm
i am getting breakage in the temple area,
a friend told me to try this and be sure to rub it in for a good minute or two,

Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2011 at 6:20pm
after ONE visit to a Dominican salon for a blowout, my hair has broken bad. thinking of doing the bentonite clay and mollasses treatment. does anyone know what order I should do for this?
tigress85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tigress85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 8:05pm
Definitely trying this, my poor edges are like hay :(
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 6:18am
Uhhh I don't have breakage but I still use molasses on my DC mix.
Idalis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 12:46pm
I used molasses last week when I washed my hair, and as I am detangling my hair now, I am still noticing breakage. Cry
I'm going to use it again, and not warm it up this time. I think last time it was too runny to be able to do anything to my hair.
SassyShani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:35pm
I havent updated since i started this thread...i still use blackstrap molasses andvstill have great results
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283>
  Share Topic