Extensions Plus

Molasses Conditioning Treatment Stopped B

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 84>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Ms. highlight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. highlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2006 at 11:23am
I added it to my NTM deep condit treatment and my hair came out soft and manageable.
Sponsored Links

LdySpartyLo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LdySpartyLo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2006 at 10:31am

I did a molassas treatment last night.  I mixed 2oz. molassas, 1 oz. of Tresemme, 1 oz. of Africa's best herbal oil, and about a teaspoon of liquid MSM.  It looked like chocolate syrup, but I coated my hair with it, put on a plastic cap, and slept with it on.  I did a co-wash this AM with CON condish.  My hair is soft and I had noticed a decrease in the shedding.  I'll see how that continues over the next few days because I shed no matter what I do. 

I also added 2 teaspoons of molassas to my evening tea to get some of that iron directly into my bloodstream.  It didn't taste too bad.  It definitely made my detox tea less bitter!
lovelynpink926 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelynpink926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2006 at 8:07pm
Okay I know this sound sill but I have no idea what molasses is.Confused 
What can I say I didn't cookies when i was little and my mom us a health nut and vegetarian!LOL
LdySpartyLo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LdySpartyLo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2006 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by lovelynpink926 lovelynpink926 wrote:

Okay I know this sound sill but I have no idea what molasses is.Confused 
What can I say I didn't cookies when i was little and my mom us a health nut and vegetarian!LOL

Really?  I thought molassas ws a product that was preferred by vegetarians.  If you are interested in purchasing it, most regular grocery stores carry it.  It is generally stocked near the honey.
Priestess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priestess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2006 at 6:20pm
Growafrohairlong.com reccomends taking black strap molasses internally to revert gray hair.  Does anyone around here do this?  Lamp
SassyShani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2006 at 8:52pm
^^I DO I DO!!!^^

I take the blackstrap molasses supplements w/iron. It's not too big or small it's just the right size. It helps w/growth
Priestess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priestess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2006 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by SassyShani SassyShani wrote:

^^I DO I DO!!!^^

I take the blackstrap molasses supplements w/iron. It's not too big or small it's just the right size. It helps w/growth

Wow that's cool.  Where do you get the supplements, the health food store?  Does it help revert and prevent gray hair?
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2006 at 11:55pm
Priestess, I have been taking the Black Strap Molasses that I received from Jamaica.  Molasses is made from sugar cane.  I will let you know,in a few months,if it is helping my gray hair.  I take it faithfully, three times per day.  The one that I am using, is more potent than the ones in the store.
DayJaVoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayJaVoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2006 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Priestess, I have been taking the Black Strap Molasses that I received from Jamaica.  Molasses is made from sugar cane.  I will let you know,in a few months,if it is helping my gray hair.  I take it faithfully, three times per day.  The one that I am using, is more potent than the ones in the store.

mmmm...sugar...cane... Tongue
SassyShani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2006 at 8:05pm
I don't have gray hair i take them for the iron
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 84>
  Share Topic