Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 84>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2006 at 2:47am
I am from Jamaica, and I do agree about the benefits of black strap molasses.  I have not used it an awhile, I think that I will use some this weekend.
Sponsored Links

DayJaVoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayJaVoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2006 at 12:23pm
Well I used the molasses in my pre-poo yesterday before I co-washed and my hair actually did come out a bit softer. Usually when I spray my setting lotion it hardens, not a lot, but just a bit and this time I didn't. 

My mix was molasses, water, EVOO, honey, and a bit of conditioner.

I thought it would make make hair hard to clean, but the second the water hit it in the shower it got soft.
Ms. highlight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. highlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2006 at 2:20pm
Ok my hair turn out very soft. I left it on for 4hrs no heat. I used nizoral on my scalp which made my new growth a little hard to comb but I know if I didnt use the molasses it would have been worst. all I had to do was spray on some s-curl and the comb went right through. This will definitely be a staple for me. Thanks Shani!
SassyShani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2006 at 8:56pm
I told ya'll! I'm so glad that it worked for you ladies. It was very easy to wash out and it wasn't that messy when I applied it. Now, i just have to motivate myself to take the pills lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. highlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2006 at 12:33pm
Ok its been 3 days and my hair is still very soft and I had less breakage.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2006 at 2:54pm
It's been almost a week for me and still soft too. Also, I went and got my doobie from the salon and of course I do notice a big diffence.
ballinactress11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballinactress11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2006 at 4:27pm
Where did u buy the molasses from and what brand is it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2006 at 6:42am
At the grocery store in the organic isle or syrup isle or try a natural food store. I bought Blackstrap Molasses which i heard was the best but i do know they have other Molasses there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. highlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2006 at 9:20am
I used unsulphured molassess from the grocery in the syrup isle. I used it again yesterday. I'm hooked!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2006 at 7:05am
I wonder if i were to add this to  my Sauve Humtress conditioner what would it do? Has anyone added Molasses to anything yet ?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 84>
  Share Topic