BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Moisturising during winter

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TemiM1993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TemiM1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moisturising during winter
    Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:06am
Hey guys,

So I used S-Curl all through out summer and my hair really loved it. Before I found it none of the moisturisers I had tried really did a good job of keeping my hair moisturised. I even tried the really popular ones like elasta qp mango butter and one of the kera care moisturisers (cant remember what its called). It wasn't until I learned about glycerin that I realised that my hair really loves humectants. We all know though that humectants only work if theres moisture in the air, and as winter is rapidly approaching... you can see what my problem is :(

so my question is, are there any ladies out there who have become dependent on humectants, and what do they use during winter time? or if any of you ladies know of any really good moisturisers that you think will solve my problem please let me know

Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:43pm
Hi, I saw your post and no response as of this time . I don't have a recommendation for you since the weather in my area is pretty much the same year round. I am certain you can find lots of suggestions by looking around the forum.

Good Luck
bodybyvi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodybyvi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:56am
thanks for the information. it was really great to know about this because now it is not very long to come here the winter. looking forward to try it for sure.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:45pm
Hmmm Have you looked into the LOC/LCO method?  I heard that it helped a number of people.  I had to go extreme and use that infamous hair grease made with petroleum to maintain moisture in my hair.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:46pm
I forgot to add that I definitely deep condition my hair more often during colder months.
Deltadiva5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deltadiva5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:46pm
I use S-curl year around
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System