Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

MoeGro Oil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
sparkle93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MoeGro Oil
    Posted: Jun 12 2011 at 2:37pm
So I was on LHCF (I know, I know, I talk about it alot! LOL) And I came across a thread (as usual) about that "Potion" oil that was on youtube. There's a thread on it in the newbie section (The Original Hairdrelanine Challege -sp?). Anyways, in the thread, some of the women mentioned another DIY growth oil called MoeGro oil. Instantly my intrest was peakkeedddd so I typed it in on the search engine and different threads popped up about the mystery oil (it was only a mystery to ME Big smile). So I looked and saw many testimonials on how it helps hair growth.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/sho...hlight=moe+gro
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/sho...ghlight=moegro 
(Im not sure if the links will work because sometimes when people post links for lhcf, I cant see it. But if you cant, just type in MoeGro oil in lhcf's search engine.)
Anyways......
I decided to post this because lurking on the thread in the newbie section, some ladies were getting upset with the woman who sells it and what not. Plus, its only 3 ingredients, simpler than the other oil. Not trying to throw shade at the "potion", just giving you ladies another option, we all have one goal in the growth section, some damn growth!LOL Any takers?
Sponsored Links

CaramelDelight89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelDelight89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2011 at 2:45pm
I think I want to try this Smile
luvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2011 at 12:03pm
Is it safe to use on children?
Snikki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snikki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2011 at 2:19pm
I definitely want to try this!
AngelPatrece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelPatrece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2011 at 5:17pm

Sounds too good to be true.  Why don't the threads have any progress pics? There was like ONE super tiny progress pic from one person and you couldn't see anything.  I would think at least a couple people would be so excited that they would post pics every couple weeks...

sparkle93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2011 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by AngelPatrece AngelPatrece wrote:

Sounds too good to be true.  Why don't the threads have any progress pics? There was like ONE super tiny progress pic from one person and you couldn't see anything.  I would think at least a couple people would be so excited that they would post pics every couple weeks...

Plenty of people say they will post pics and never do. Some did actually, you gotta search in on lhcf, there were about 4 people that posted pics but I cant see them because on lhcf, you have to have earned the privlege or some ish- idk.
Snikki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snikki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2011 at 7:27pm
So me and my sister are about to make our mix.  We're going to change some of the ingredients though.  I'll post later what we used.
wetwavy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetwavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2011 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by sparkle93 sparkle93 wrote:

Plenty of people say they will post pics and never do. Some did actually, you gotta search in on lhcf, there were about 4 people that posted pics but I cant see them because on lhcf, you have to have earned the privlege or some ish- idk.
EARNED PRIVILEGES
No you just have to pay LOL.... only like 6 or 7 dollars
sparkle93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2011 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by wetwavy wetwavy wrote:

Originally posted by sparkle93 sparkle93 wrote:

EARNED PRIVILEGES
No you just have to pay LOL.... only like 6 or 7 dollars

Lol I swear I learn somethin new everyday
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2011 at 11:22pm
I have read all 16 pages, and it seem simple and straightforward. All ingredients are known for hair growth.

I just may try this one after I am finished with my Sulfur mix.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic