Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
9osZBehbi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mods...
    Posted: Nov 11 2007 at 9:44am

There is a certain mod that I have seen to be very opinionated.And in the past she has shut down post because it didnt go with her beliefs. I think to prevent good post going to waste;; atleast three mods should have to like vote on a topic getting closed. I think post are getting closed for personal reasons. So if 3 people say theres something wrong then how can it become personal? Unless mods are ganging.(ive seen it) Confused

Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2007 at 6:35pm
mods do discuss and agreed on threads that have been closed and hidden in past and now. also now Russ is in charge of removing, deleting them and suspending members completely.. we have always discuss amoung each other..we work hard at trying not to take things personal, but we are all human, and the new mods are learning..

Edited by sexibeach - Nov 11 2007 at 6:36pm
femmemystique View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2007 at 10:51am
Dear Russ:
I would like a response please.  I have also noticed that mods are able to control topics, sticky's, threads, etc.  They get lost, hidden, shut down faster than you can say, "what" if it pertains to them or something they disagree with.  If it is about them or shows them in a negative light.  HOWEVER, if this is going to be done for the mods, why should members not have the same luxury?  We all have things we don't agree with, or want viewed, but it's the web and if a mod can't handle that, maybe they should not be a mod.  Otherwise they are using their position and  "controlling" threads.  PM me if you want examples.  Thank you Russ.
Russ View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2007 at 3:20pm
Actually, only an Admin, can close a topic, hide a topic, or rename a topic.  In the past yes, they had that ability, today, and recently no, they do not have that ability.

There was an error in the system, that if too many people were posting in a topic at one time, the topic's name would cause an error and then the topic would no longer have a name, and it would drop off the viewable pages, it would still be on the system, but not on the top pages.

This issue has been resolved, and you should not see a topic disappear, or be closed, unless I or one of my admins closes it.  We usually will post on the last page of the topic if we close it.'

Please let me know if you see topics disappearing or if you feel a MOD is abusing their power.  I will definately look into the issue.  Thanks.

Russ
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic