Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Modifying regimens to retain length.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

I'm gonna stop using combs again, I was retaining length when I finger detangled. I went back to the comb when I couldn't find the old formula of Tresemme naturals. None of the conditioners I bought to try and replace t had slip so it was either take forever to finger detangle or start using a comb.

Tresseme changing the formula has f'd up my entire curly routine and detangling is not as pleasant as it was before. I haven't found anything comparable to Tressems Naturals old formulas AS YET, its been a bout 4 months now.

Ikr? The As I am coconut cowash is the only thing that comes close but even that is not all that compared to the old Tresemme. They still sell it in some places, it has a white top, the new formula has a black one. I saw it in a store called Big Lots that's near my house it was only one of them though and I dropped it and it rolled under a shelf -_____- I almost cried
Sponsored Links

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

My hair retained the most length during the summer when I did wash n go's washing twice per week, didn't use combs only finger detangled. My modified regimen during the winter at first was trying to continue to do wash n go's which didn't really work. So, I started doing braid outs...now I'm doing roller sets. I'm not sure if my hair is still maintaining the length it did when I was washing twice per week, BUT I have noticed less shedding.

I also retained more length in the summer only doing wash n gos, my hair is a mess now in the winter. So glad spring is almost here. I was between apl & bsl (stretched) but last week Icut it above apl because my ends looked like sh*t. Last winter I was wearing braids with extensions and sew ins so I didn't experience this before, I hate my hair in the winter
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic