Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedModifying regimens to retain length.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Journey94 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

I'm gonna stop using combs again, I was retaining length when I finger detangled. I went back to the comb when I couldn't find the old formula of Tresemme naturals. None of the conditioners I bought to try and replace t had slip so it was either take forever to finger detangle or start using a comb.

Tresseme changing the formula has f'd up my entire curly routine and detangling is not as pleasant as it was before. I haven't found anything comparable to Tressems Naturals old formulas AS YET, its been a bout 4 months now.

Ikr? The As I am coconut cowash is the only thing that comes close but even that is not all that compared to the old Tresemme. They still sell it in some places, it has a white top, the new formula has a black one. I saw it in a store called Big Lots that's near my house it was only one of them though and I dropped it and it rolled under a shelf -_____- I almost cried
Sponsored Links

Journey94 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

My hair retained the most length during the summer when I did wash n go's washing twice per week, didn't use combs only finger detangled. My modified regimen during the winter at first was trying to continue to do wash n go's which didn't really work. So, I started doing braid outs...now I'm doing roller sets. I'm not sure if my hair is still maintaining the length it did when I was washing twice per week, BUT I have noticed less shedding.

I also retained more length in the summer only doing wash n gos, my hair is a mess now in the winter. So glad spring is almost here. I was between apl & bsl (stretched) but last week Icut it above apl because my ends looked like sh*t. Last winter I was wearing braids with extensions and sew ins so I didn't experience this before, I hate my hair in the winter
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic