Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Modern Concepts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
easternhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easternhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2019 at 3:21am
Oh wow, well before you go to placing an order, how about getting an actual video of your weft bein g prepared from bulk raw virgin hair bundle to sewn into wefted hair, how about if you are offered to see your weft hair sewing process? or your weft hair being washed proces? etc,

we currently offer such services, you choose a bundle, then that bundle will be wefted as you order,

some more info about our coarse hair wefts here below

The Coarse Hair Wefts

The Baby Hairs

The Natural Wavy Hairs

The Straight Hairs

The Coarse Hairs

FREE Wefting Class

FREE Tape Hair Class

FREE Blending Class

PAID Bleaching Class

more about us:
youtube.com/easternhair
instagram.com/easternhair
easternhair.com

Sponsored Links

cutesabrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutesabrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2019 at 3:31am
I received 9 bundles and three 5x5 closures from modern concepts 2 months ago. I had 3 wigs made and all 3 closures are tangling from the roots. This is normally due to the hair not being cuticle aligned when they are injecting the hair into the closures . The be honest it was a leap of faith as I have never had a cuticle aligned closer or frontal from India and I have purchased hair from about 16 company’s in India . The bundles are not bad but they are very mismatched I found . I understand that every bundle is different as they are from different donors but these are very very different in colour and texture. In fact once installed you can really notice the difference between the textures of the straight hair . Also the straight hair was not straight or even wavy once wet, it was actually curly and a little bit tangly. The hair is just ok for me or maybe I had a bad batch . But I would steer clear of the closures as they tangle from the riot even if you sit still they seem to tangle on there own .?
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2019 at 3:24am
I only buy my wefts from them, however I dont trust the Indians ability just yet when it comes to making closures. They seem to make them too thick imo. I get my hair from India and my 6x6 closures from China.This combo works for me
donaey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donaey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2019 at 1:26am
I’m ordering my hair from a China and ugh it definitely don’t
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic