Extensions Plus

Modern Concepts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
gooddayj! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gooddayj! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2018 at 9:37am
I'm placing my order two weeks from today! So i'll come back with updates. (think i'm going to take the plunge and order frontal from them......although...i'm nervous at the thought) 
Sponsored Links

rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2018 at 10:31pm
So I ordered this hair for my sister, and so far she does not have any complaints at all (and she complains ab out everything). The hair arrived very fast, no weird smells, and she's been consistently wearing for the past 2 months without any problems.
zzharia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzharia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2018 at 3:01pm
Has anybody ordered a closure from this company, I’m going to get some bundles and would like a matching closure .
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2018 at 12:50pm
I ordered a 5x5 14in wavy closure from them. I made a wig using the closure and have washed it about 4 times with no shedding issues.
zzharia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzharia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2018 at 5:32am
I ordered 3 bundles and a closure , customer service was good and shipping out fast will do a update when hair arrives .
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2018 at 1:14pm
Just received my 2nd order
from Modern Concepts!!! I purchased 3 bundles of the 20" curly and its Lovely! True to length,smells great,and it shipped quick,I received the hair in 4 days by Fedex and what was really amazing ,is that it only cost me $204!!!😊

Edited by marie67 - Nov 30 2018 at 1:15pm
zzharia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzharia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:42am
Update bundles are good  but closure not so great , I ordered the straight hair . The bundles have a little natural wave you get with virgin hair when freshly  washed . The closure is poker straight and works fine when I straighten the hair , however if I wanted to wear it natural it doesn't blend very well .  Not having much luck with closures to match virgin hair .  For the price I would purchase again but only bundles , may have to have a closure made from the bundle hair .
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic