Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modern Concepts
    Posted: Aug 13 2018 at 9:03am
I tried yet another Indian vendor people! Its called Modern Concepts.I purchased 20" wavy hair this time and its exactly what I had expected from Indian virgin hair!
This vendor was so honest,when I had purchased from the site and placed my order, he contacted me telling me that the hair wasnt in stock,but would restock in a few days and if I wanted a refund or wait?I opt for the refund which was refunded back to paypal but hasnt cleared yet since it takes 3-4 business days. But then he noticed that he had made a mistake and the hair did in fact ship and I just got it today which was 3 days by Fed-Ex. He told me just to resend the refund once it appears back into my account, which I will do! This is the very first time ever that I not only had to trust the vendor, but he must now trust me as well! Im very pleased with how the whole thing went down! This vendor can be added to my A list! When I'm bored, I search tirelessly on Youtube for Indian virign hair supplier reviews. I study all of the comments to see who has ordered the hair and how others loved the hair aside from the poster and then I make my decision to take a chance from that.I also only use vendors that deal with paypal,that way if they act up, you can always open up a dispute in the resolution center for paypal to handle!

Edited by marie67 - Aug 13 2018 at 9:10am
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2018 at 9:21am
How was the weft construction?
Did the hair have healthy ends?

Thanks
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2018 at 11:16am
Weft construction is sturdy and neat,and ends are single drawn and nice. I will most definetly order from this company again.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2018 at 7:41pm
Okay, thanksThumbs Up
karkar28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karkar28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2018 at 5:17pm
Thanks for the info. Definitely gonna check them out! 🙌🏽
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2018 at 8:45pm
There is a wealth of information compiled here on BHM and if anyone is still paying retail for virgin hair, then shame on them! Truth be told ,many of these instagram sellers are already using several of these vendors mentioned here as their suppliers and reselling it.

Edited by marie67 - Aug 14 2018 at 8:46pm
donaey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donaey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2018 at 10:03pm
Thank you babe. You are like the only vet on here still sharing information. You are sooo appreciated.
TMoraa21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMoraa21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2018 at 11:23am
how would you compare this hair to arrow exim? i'm looking to purchase 4 bundles and a closure from either company
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2018 at 6:07pm
Its all virgin hair,I like them all ,however when dealing with different donors,no two things will ever be the same. You must try for yourself and make your own conclusions
TMoraa21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMoraa21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2018 at 10:10pm
you're right! i'll try 4 bundles and will post about them in a few weeks. do you have any suggested closures that are indian hair? i've been wearing cambodian hair for the last 4 years 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic